Chapter 4 I Love You

(Levi's P. O. V)
Last night was a good night I actually smiled and I had a beautiful women I woke up. I didn't see Hanji there I saw a letter on the table it was Hanji it had said.

Dear Levi
I am right out side finishing up my paper work its nice outside and I am going to be talking to myself. So I didn't want ti wake you I and under a cherry blossom tree right out front. I enjoyed last night thanks for helping me release my stress. Love you Short Stack I'll come in once its all done.
Love Hanji

Well that means I can sleep in a little bit more now I wonder if she ment love you in a friend or I really mean it. I sat there thinking on the bed.

(Hanji's P. O. V)
I was almost done it was now sunset and I am reading my last paper it looks strange because there was a code on it. It was only half of the code I started breaking it down then it said.

Hanji this is important the titans have a huge leader I died giving you this code this is a formula to change titans into humans again. I stole it from a mad man and he had killed me for it but I hid it into this letter so try it out.

I couldn't read the rest but it was a warning of some sorts the letter was old and looked over. I copied the formula on to anothet paper and in my journal so I didn't lose it. I grabbed a needle and put into the guns barrow and fired it at a titan. The titan was dead but it turn human I jumped with happiness. Till I saw a titan was watching it turn and ran the other way it is going to tell it's leader about this. I screwed up this time because it was about to be sun set and their not active in the dark. So we have to wait till morning to leave but one thing came into mind. They'll be running after me not Levi he needs to get this to Erwin and over the wall. Tonight I make it count I love the short stack but tomorrow will see if I make it or not. I grabbed my bag and put all the papers inside it I go inside and I didnt see Levi but then two candles where on and Levi had made dinner. Oh Levi what's this? I asked.

Well tonight we're alone and I've been holding alot back from you and I know you have alot of questions for me. But Hanji I've figure out that I love you and even though your annoying and crazy I love you. He said.

I gasped he loves me and I love him I walked over and kissed him Levi I've loved out for a long time. I smiled. The oven beeped and he pulled out some mexican manacodi. It was and smelled delicious we sat down and ate I told him that it was soo good. Alright why are you so quite.

I didn't have a good home I was tought to stay silent or I would be for ever silent. He said.

Okay I'll ask a question then you ask a question Hanji suggested.

Why did you join the survey corps

I choked. I was tought by my mom that even though we are attacked by a titan its like a cold. You may have it but you just need the right meds to get rid of the cold. And my mother and father wasn't a farmer or anything well my mom was the only one taking care of me. My dad left us so it's just my mom- I went to the survey corps to look for help to steer me down the right way. I said. Then when I saw you I knew I had a feeling because I was kinda in your boat on a broken house.

Well I came home and my sister missing and my parent's dead thats why I'm so silent. That and because I was avoiding you because when ever I saw you, you made my heart skip a beat.

We talked and laughed as we told stories about how are lives where then we crawled into bed. We gave each other a kiss good night I felt my stomach feels weird. But ignores it and goes to bed at 12 I slowly and quietly got out a bed and wrote a note to Armin and Levi and stuck it in his pants pickets and made sure they wont slip out. Then I got into bed and like a punch into my stomach I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I heard Levi get up walk into the bathroom to hold up my hair.