Chapter 15 I Know How to Kill You

(Levi's P. O. V)
Where is your brother? I asked her.

I don't know I was dragged out of the sky then thrown so fast. She said.

I look up and see the I evil face like he just messed up look or something. I see King grabbed her and I see his hand is crystallize. Hanji! I yelled.

(Samson P. O. V)
My wings are tired then I see the thing mom and dad where wearing it was called a 3ODMG. I put it on it had full gass so I took it to get to my family when I arrive I see mom get cought by a huge hand. I shot and flew up to it's face and cut it's eye it yelled in pain.

Hi my name is Samson I hear your looking for me because I'm as smart as my mother. Yeah I look up to her but I have to look down to see my dad. I laughed.

When this is over your grounded Samson! Dad yelled.

Mom was released and she fell to the floor and I join up with them.

(Hanji's P. O. V)
I laughed and Samson join up with us hey Samson go for the other eye blind him for a moment.

Sam noddes and went to blind King.

Leigh over in that cave there is a shot in the bottom cell fly real quick and then give it to dad okay. I whisper.

She nodded in reply.

Levi I have a horrible and crazy idea okay but it may kill him so if I don't run as far away as possible but and make sure the kids are safe. I gave him a kiss as we heard King yell out in pain from his other eye.

I open my wings and fly extremely fast into his mouth as I went down I saw Samson get cought. I real quick went through the inside of him and cut where the weak point would be and behold that hand released Sam. I smiled until he started crystallize where I cut so I turn around and cut his legs then his arms. Last was tge Nape I was in his throat I had to picture where I was from the out side so then I cuted the nape from the inside of him. He fell I could feel it but as I turn to run I couldn't move my leg I couldn't see why. When he crashed in the trees I felt many swigs break through my skin. But then I felt the crystal cover my body and then I closed one Eye and held in my breath do oxygen would be trapped in here with me. I pluged my nose and felt it go over me I was now crystallize with the King my wings where covering me so I wont gwt cold.

(Levi's P. O. V)
I smiled as we watched him fall apart and the he started make a crystal on the outer side. He dropped to the floor alot of trees impaled him and Leigh and Samon realized that the inside was crystallize as well. I ran to brake it she is smart she got out of there she has to be. But I saw from the cut nape inside my frozen wife with her wings coving her and her eye was closed. The titans that where around us dragged him away. But she can't breath unless she has oxygen in her which I bet she doesn't. I hugged my children and Leigh gave me a needle to give myself a shot. What's that for? I asked

Mom wanted you to have wings so you can fly with us. She cried.

I gave my self the shot and I was given full out blue wings I didn't feel the pain because I was already in pain with my heart. I stood up and picked up my kids and we walked home instead of flying my wings cover their heads from the rain. As we walked I saw Hanji's cape I took hers and left mine on a tree right by hers. Then turn and continue to walk home and no one asked a single questions on my wings or said aword in that fact. We we're so quite that when we arrive people didn't notice we where back. Until are wings and sad faces showed and this time we where going to announce Hanji's death.

Erwin spoke and said. We have lost a great member, mother,and a sister figure we are sad to say that Hanji Ackerman has pastin battle. Before she died she took down the King Titan. Now she is know to die as a General she gave the orders and did it all. She is worthy to be known as a General rank even more as a General though. She deserves to be at the highest rank there is she did and her strategies where the thoughts of a Queen. So today we have lost are queen and light of are town but we will survive so her sacrifice didn't go in vein. He said as everyone bowed their heads in respect and kneel down looking down at the floor. Then everyone else did this and that was the sad salute for a passing of a great royal. We stayed like that till sunset her favorite time.

I had tears running down my face because the man that runs are kingdom sucks ass. Their right Hanji deserved to be queen because she did everything that he is supposed to do. Even his paper work but now she's dead and I want her to be there for their graduation for becoming a survey corps. I lifted my wings and looked at my childeren they where now on the porch of the house. Sam, Leigh please take care of each other if anything ever happen to me. They nodded and I hugged them oh yeah if anyone talked bad about your mother I give you permission to kick their ass. Then show them the fear of an Ackerman because no one should talk bad about her. I say and they smile and nod we stayed like that for an hour.