Chapter 8 I'm home

(Hanji's P. O. V)
I wake up from my crying baby and I fed him and changed him he looked like Levi. I get down from my tree and yep lost my glasses so I felt my way around and then like 2 hours I finally touch the wall. I rip out my hooks created a baby carrier and stabbed one hook into the wall and the other about that hook. I started to climb the wall I couldn't fly because i was to tired so I hid my wings. It took me along time to make it over the wall going down was easy I open my wings and glided it was early in the morning so barely any people where awake. Oh and before I climbed the wall I tied my horse you out side the door. I walked into a store and bought diapers and some cloths and a crib. I put the stuff in my horses pouch after letting in my horse form out side. I rode out if town and straight form the HQ the first person I'm going to deal with is Levi. It was a days trip to get there in foot I was walking all the way there thats why I bought food and water. It was time to put Samson to sleep so I sang him a song.

It was now 12:00 am. It was pitch black out side I've put Samson to sleep and we stopped twice then I saw it HQ. I hopped on my horse and made him run all the way I put him in the stable and carried Samson he was sleeping peacefully. I walked in and notice the it smelt good in here but then I smelt myself. Then people from up stairs started to talk and open windows to let the stink out. I was laughing internally

How long has it been since Levi took a shower.

I take one in the morning and one at night so don't blame this on me! He yelled.

They continued to ask who took asnt taken a shower this whole entire week then it hit me I haven't bathed in 8 months. They assumed that someone fart and it was going to pass eventually they went back to bed and then my stomach growled. I open the fridge and saw so much food I started to take out drinks and food. I had a mountain of food in front of me and then I heard foot steps coming down stairs. I took the food into the corner of the room I at least put on some strong perfume to hide the stench. Then the light came on and it was Levi he walked over to the fridge open the door and saw most of the food was gone.

SASHA. He said in a low voice then took a tea packet and ran up stairs to grab his favorite cup.

I real quick made his tea enough for two though and then I through away my mess. Samson wasn't crying yet for food he was still asleep then Levi came down and looked creeped out about the done tea. I walked up behind him and hugged him I missed you short stack I said. He turned and saw me I know it was Levi even though I couldn't see him. I smiled.

Hanji, He touch Hanji's face to see if it was real her face was as warm as a light beating down at your face.

I kissed him and he kissed back yep he still loves me. Then I thought of Samson and was now scared of what he'll think of him.

How did you survive and wh- Levi was cut off.

Levi I said scared of what he'll think of him.

Yes. He said

How can I put this... I chuckled think how he would react. My heart has gone to another man. I said.

What. He said heart broken.

His name is Samson and I'll go get him your going to love him I said and walked and got my baby. He calls me mama and he's going to call you dadda.

His eyes went to a what did you say look.

And next time we do that we use protection cause now we're stuck with this little man. I showed him Samson. Levi he is yours because your the first and only one I slept with. I told him.

I saw a little me I have a son I thought I walk over to her and hugged her and Samson. Please don't ever leave me again Hanji I thought you died. Oh here are your glasses I fixed them for you and OH MY GOD YOU STINK!

I laughed yeah I haven't taken one in 8 months. I laughed. He started to drag me. NO IM HUNGRY NO BATH NOT NOW! I yelled.

Then I thought about my stitches and my new scars from being toucher fine I'll take a bath but I'll do it alone

No. He said.

Please Levi I started to cry a little and he took me into the bathroom.

What is it that you don't want me to see. He said wiping away my tears.

I'll explain just please wait outside the door and I'll be right out watch Samson. I held Samson in my arms then I felt his mack start to move and then it hit me. Oh. My. God he's going to have wings I run out of the bathroom to go to my lab for a numbing shot cause I remember mine hurt like a mother. I see Levi running after us Samson began to cry I found and gave him the shot. He started to calm down and I saw his wings where white with a little bit of black. Then Levi came into the room and had a shocked look on his face. Today is the day he should have been born I said.