Chapter 2 The Metting

(Levi's P. O. V)
I was sleeping peacefully but for some reason I couldn't sleep so I walked around my room. I went over to my window and saw it had snowed I see foot prints out side so I squinted to see if I could see anyone. Then I saw a tall figure walking I realize that the figure was Hanji I wonder why she's up. I grabbed my coat and shoes and ran to her I called her but she never replies.

Hanji! I yell.

Nothing when I finally get to her her eyes are closed she must be sleep walking. This is unusual even for her I picked her up and carried her even though she was tall she was light. She walked bare foot in the snow. So when we got inside the building I didnt want to put her in her room because she excepted once and she'll do it again. So I placed her in my bed and I crawled into bed with her. She was so cold she snuggled up to me and slept on my chest. She started crying in she dreams it made me feel sad so I hugged her. I felt that heart skip again and blushed this time. Hanji Zõe what are you doing to me. I thought while falling asleep.

(Hanji's P. O. V)
(dream)
I was walking and I saw my mother and father I can't believe it I ran and hugged them. I started to cry then they disappeared and I was by their graves next to a tree not far from here. I stood their then I heard my moms voice say (Im proud of who you are and please ve careful something is coming and it's going to be big.) Then she was gone till a black swarm came over me going to kill me and I could feel it's rage.

I woke up in the night and saw I wasn't in my room I see Levi is hugging me I blushed but he looked so cute sleeping and I realized he was hugging me I felt so safe in his arms so I fell back to sleep.

When I finally wake up it's 4:00 am and Levi wasn't in bed and so I had to get up and start getting ready for my lession plan on Monday. I am teaching them how to save a friend from being eaten by a titan and I would be going inside of Bean my titan. Demonstrating how to get into their stomach and pull out the live people left. I get up and look for my glasses I finally had a tap on my sholder. I turn and saw a blurry face it was Levi I think.

Here's your shitty glasses he said handing them to me.

Thanks I put them on and wonder why am I here? I asked.

I found you outside in the snow and you where sleep walking. He said annoyed.

Thanks I dont remember having a sleep walking problem where was I? I asked.

Over at the tree on the hill. He said

All my color drain from my face that's when I realized that was a real warning from my mother.

By the way the meeting is at 5:00 so get ready. He said

Why so early I moaned and left his room and then got my gear and headed down stairs to eat something before going to the meeting. When i was done I walked into Erwin's office and sat down.

Okay now that your here I can start this meeting first of all the Physical training is coming up for the codets. Which means tomorrow is the start of the 48 hours of paper work.

Me and Levi tried to run out the dokr before it was too late for us but then we were jerked back by are capes. Then hit the floor and Erwin sat on me and his legs pinned Levi.

Calm down once your done you can have a 48 hours to rest your going to ve taking three codets. Armin, Eren, and Mikasa. Levi you have a short pile but unfortunately Hanji you have a bigger pile of work. The codets will stay for one day and leave the next morning to train your going to be put at a base. Only because it's going to be a loud and hard core traning. So we're placing you at they base out side of the wall not to far though so if you need help just shoot a flair in the air. Do you under stand. He looked at Levi and I.

Yes now could you get off me your so dam heave! I yelled.

He got up off me but not until Levi agreed. Hanji sit on Levi with me he said.

And I did till we heard a "Fine!" then we both got off and laughed then went and told Armin, Eren, and Mikasa to pack for tomorrow.