Chapter 6 Freedom!

(Levi's P. O. V)
It's been 8 months sence the attack and I only nod in replies I barely talk I never even say one word. When I was walking to wash my pants I noticed two letters. I pull them out and see one is for me and the other to Armin I open my letter first I gasped it was from shitty glasses.

Dear Levi
This is important on why I couldn't tell you on my experiment I notice I gotten a formula. From a codet who had died I mixed the ingredients for it then I shot it a dead titan. The titan turn back into a human! But then I notice there was a titan watching me and instead of running to me it took off the other way. It was a scout and had reported me to their leader. I'm going to be taken and I will do what ever it takes to get home cause I love you short stack so stay strong and alive for me.
Love Hanji or shitty glasses.
P. S. Get the second letter to Armin he'll brake down the code its humanity secret weapon. ❤

Was walking through the crowd of codets and stopped dead in my tracks I dropped everything and ran to Hanji's lab. That's where Armin is going to be he was a sighn to carry on Hanji's work when she died. I busted through the doors and yelled ARMIN!

Aahh! What do you need I almost exploded the base up don't scare me like that.

Hanji left this for you it's humanities secret weapon here make a some and then try it on bean I'll have everyone remove the spears in them. Once you are ready I'll be there so nothing goes wrong and you'll be safe.

Okay let me get started and I can't find her journal so I can look at some. Examples of this formula but I guess I'll wing it till we find her journal and look to see what happens. I noticed that Levi was gone so I got straight to work and then got the formula done.

Every gaurd was watching as I started to let Bean go and told them the situation and I had this granted by Erwin as well. So then everyone was on duty and Bean died yesterday but still he could be acting. We saw Armin load the shot and fire it at a titan and then all eyes widen. We saw the titan get smaller and smaller then the titan was a human with a big belly ready to burst. One it did other humans were inside of Bean it was amazing we found a way to make titans into humans. But what I mean about we I mean Hanji found a way. I wonder if she is truly alive everyone started clapping but then. Armin spoke up and yelled.

Don't clap for me I didn't figure this out the one and only Hanji Zõe wrote out the direction. Then I just followed it and now here we are this is Hanji's credit not mine.

Everyone started to get loud even more and yelled.

Wow even after death she still doing experiment on titans! Thank you Hanji this is the humanity secret weapon and we all thank you. They yelled to the sky.

(Hanji's P. O. V)
I am now 8 months pregnant and I need to get out of here I was placed in a cell or a cage and the only way out us up. I've been tested on every failed experiment and my baby is still alive I think I did it now I have to try it on a dead human that's why they eat us to experiment on the dead. I yelled so they can let me out so I can try and test it. I was picked up out of my cage and sat in front of the king thet called him I. Put the shot into the dead body and with out them knowing I cut the nape of the neck so he wouldn't come alive. Only a leg got titan big which was process but still a fail.

Hanji you've failed again, you know what that means. He growls.

I turn to run but was cought by a 13 meeter. NO! Please it's almost there I need one more shot at it that's all! But he didn't listen I hugged my baby as I was injected with alot of shots they burned through my back and veins. Then was thrown into my cage I dropped my glasses so I couldn't see anything when I finally found them it was cracked and broken. I walked over to the corner and started to sing a song that I created.

I got a sudden pain in my back I screamed into my cape so no one could hear me. It burned like a mother. I saw I was leaving a blood trail I look to see why and. Oh. My. God I have wings I closed them and open them to see if it was real. They where white with blood on them and I ran to my water and saw in the reflection my eyes where red as blood. They may have taken away my 3ODMG but now I can fly and get it and run or fly fast I'll break out of hear at night time.