Chapter 10 Catching Up

(Hanji's P. O. V)
I carried around Samson and Levi notice I can't let the baby go and walkes up to me.

Why won't you allow us to hold the child? He whisper to me.

I took him into the other room and told him about giving birth 8 days early and a titan taking him. I couldn't for give myself if I let him go I fear that this was just a dream and I'm going to wake up in that horrible cave. I leaned down and cried on his shoulder he rubbed my back.

There is a way to fix this. He said.

What? I asked

Lets go on a date and have Armin. Eren, and Mikasa watch the baby so you can slowly let trust build up once you see everything is okay. Levi said.

Okay well go during sunset because I love to watch it. I said.

Okay I'll go tell them. He said and left.

(Levi's P. O. V)
I found Eren and walked over to him and grabbed the back of his sirt and dragged him down to Armin lab. Mikasa was there with them and they looked at me so I could explain why I dragged him down here.

Alright me and Hanji are going on a date tonight we are trusting you to watch are kid cause I got to ask Hanji something. So if you dont screw this up then I'll let you have a two day break but if you do I'm going to break you down in training. I say with a I'm not joking around voice.

Okay but why three of us Eren asked.

Because it make Hanji feel better that you wont lose the kid with six eyes on him. I said.

Alright well do it. Mikasa said.

Okay your allowed off training early today to get there on time. I walk out of the room leaving them to talk about what just happen. Then I get my work done early so I can get ready for are date. It was now sunset w decided to go normal nothing fancy because were still hurting. She wouldn't stop holding the baby till I cut in and gave him to Mikasa. Then I turn and picked her up over my shoulder and she was still watching and telling them to be careful. When we where far enough I set her down and we walked side by side hand in hand. I've missed you shitty glasses. I said.

I've missed you to short stack your right this is making me feel better being back home is helping. She said.
We finally get to the spot and I tell her that I made us some stakes as I pulled out a containers full food and gave her some there was stake, bake potato, and a salad. It was so filling and good at the same time I was eating and enjoying her company.

(Hanji's P. O. V)
I was enjoying the food and I notice that Levi couldn't stop staring at me it was kinda cute. His silver eyes just filled of life again and I could tell when I was gone all light left him.

Why are you looking at me like that? I asked.

I just can't tell if this is just one to good to be true dream and I'm going to wake up and your going to be gone. He said.

I put down my food and walked over to him sat down and hugged him I know what you mean. I don't want to wake up and be pregnant in the corner of a cave being tested on. This is my favorite dream though to be here and knowing Sam is okay. Then be able to go on a date with out titans destroying my life. I know their going to come for me and I'll be waiting and it will be when I lease expected it. I start to cry again and he holds me tight so he knows it's not a dream.

You know you can open your wings because it's just you and me. He said smiling.

I unfold my wings and a breeze is catching up and the sun was now being cover with rain clouds. I smiled hey Levi.

What. He said.

What do you think a cloud feels like. I ask smiling.

I don't know why don't we find out. He smiled

I picked him up by his arms and started to flap my wings the next thing I know where up above the clouds and the view is breath taking. The clouds were fun to go through but then my wings got tired and I glided down to are spot. We pack up are stuff and walked home it started raining and it was just the best time.

We made it back to HQ and Eren, Armin, and Mikasa where tired out by the baby

We made it back to HQ and Eren, Armin, and Mikasa where tired out by the baby. Because the child had abnormal energy so when I walked through the doors I thanked them and then they left. I'll put him to sleep then we'll watch a movie okay. I say with a smile.

Intro]
Only one, only one (x4)

[Verse 1]
I guess I'll be the first to say it:
I haven't felt this good in a while
You tell me I'm the only one that they would all like
But you're the only one that kept me alive

[Chorus]
Oh-ooh
You are the only one
You are the only one that kept me alive
You were the only one, the only one that was on my side
You were the only one that kept me alive

[Instrumental Interlude]

[Verse 2]
Even after all this time
Fear can grip me at night
But somehow, somewhere you make me believe
I could see it in your eyes
So take me as your breathing proof
For everything you've ever done for me
I won't lie and fear no more
I hope you realize:
You kept me alive

[Chorus]
Oh-ooh
You are the only one
You are the only one that kept me alive
You were the only one, the only one that was on my side
You were the only one that kept me alive

[Bridge]
You saw my insides from the outside
You saw a chance, gave me truth so I survived
Saw my insides from the outside
You saw my insides from the outside
You took a chance, gave me proof without a goodbye
Now here I am, just happy to be alive

[Chorus]
Oh-ooh
You are the only one
You are the only one that kept me alive
You were the only one, the only one that was on my side
You were the only one that kept me alive

[Outro]
You are the only one
Only one, only one (x4)