Trapper x Reader

"EVEN, put. me. Down!"

"...mmm-no..."

You huffed and crossed your arms, even had been feeling down lately, mostly because the entity hasn't been holding any trials. It took you a while just to get the man to let you cuddle him. Now you loved to cuddle with the brute, but sometimes he kept his mask on and it would pinch your neck with its crooked and sharp teeth.

You huff again as he buried his masked face into the back of your neck and tightened his arms around our middle under your crossed arms. You slightly wince as you felt the teeth knick your skin. You sit there in his lap for a moment until you perk up with an idea.

"Hey Even?"

"...Hmm?..."

"How about we make a bet?"

You felt him shift as he moved you to look into his eyes through his mask, leaning his head to the side in a silent question.

"We go into a trial-"

You didn't get to finish as Even quickly shook his head. You knew how he could get in a trial, having to verse him before, he could get seriously violent and bloodthirsty. You knew he only said no because he didn't want to risk hurting you in one of his fits.

"No, not an actual trial Even. One that is just you and me, kinda like a game of cat and mouse?"

Even watched you for a moment, silently regarding you before rolling his hand. He wanted you to continue.

"Well, I don't like it when you have your mask on while cuddling. It...hurts sometimes."

You saw him tense, you didn't know if it was because he didn't know he was hurting you or because you were asking him to take off his mask. You knew it was only because he felt venerable without it.

"You have to catch me and keep me in your hold for ten seconds and you win whatever you want. However if I can stay away from you until the third howl of a generator I win, and if you want close cuddling you HAVE to take off your mask. Deal?"

Even watched you for a moment before he nodded.

"Now...can you ask the entity to take us to a trial ground....I can't speak with him...heh.."

He placed his hand on your head and messed with your hair before you were grabbed by spidery limbs and lifted into the air, your world going black.

-Teleporting timeskip-

You gasp for breath as you were dropped into a trial ground, noticing a trap to your right as the first howl of a generator rings through the air. Although it was one of Even's dullest traps...he must have convinced the entity to replace his regular ones. Now, you just had to avoid Even until the third howl and from what you remember from practice rounds, the howls of generators are about three minutes apart.

Keeping that in mind, you begin to move into a wooded area by a maze of boxes where were the pallets?....The entity must have decided to make this 'interesting', you couldn't pallet stun Even to get away. You would wait here until the second howl and then you would make your way to the factory in the middle of these grounds.

You begin to hear the telltale heartbeat of a killer near you as you crouch in the tall grass. Moments go by before you see Even make his way into the maze of pallets, carefully looking around making sure nothing was out of the ordinary his body pushing through the fog making it swirl in an almost mesmerizing. You take a deep breath before slowly making your way to the factory. You know even has been doing this for a very long time, and he will not be easily fooled, even if he wasn't actually hunting you.

The second howl went off as you made your way up the stairs, you breathe a laugh. This was so nerve-racking, however your luck ran out as you got to the top of the stairs and felt dull teeth clamp around your ankle with a loud snap. You try to yank the trap open, whimpering at the bruise it left, your heartbeat began to pick up when you heard Even's heartbeat started getting louder.

You yank your leg out of the trap and run into the factory as Even started up the outside stairs. You were mentally counting down, there was at least thirty seconds left, if you could outrun him for just a moment. You limped down the stairs as Even somehow was chasing directly behind you, fucking killer boosts man, you felt his arms wrap around your waist and lift you up right before the howl rang through the air.

The entity transported you back to Even's home, and even gently cradled you to his chest as he sat on the couch. Lightly touching your bruised ankle, you winced.

"...I'm...sorry...(Y/N)..."

"Its alright Even, I should've paid better attention..."

"...(Y/N)..."

You didn't get a chance to reply as he turned your head to him, and he pressed his rugged lips to yours. His mask...was gone?

"...We both...win...I do not...like to hurt you...ever..."

You laugh breathlessly and Even smiles softly at the sound.

"Your too good to me Even..."

You saw Even's soft smile turn into a smirk, you didn't know if you liked.

"...I can be so much more than good for you..."

He didn't pause his words, you didn't know if you should be scared or not.

---------------------------------------------

make sure to check out the 'Before We Start' it has been updated