.:Trapper x Reader:.

Screams filled the air of the Auto Haven Wreckers, your ragged breathing did little to help you hide from the killers. Yes, that's right, you were hiding from two killers. There was one generator left to fix, and while you and two other survivors were working on it. An unknown killer appeared and yanked one of them off the generator and took them away into the darkness. The other survivor had called him the shape or Michael Myers. At first you were just avoiding any and all contact with the trapper, but it seems that Michael is just flushing out the survivors and the trapper picks them off. It was a weird and unlikely occurrence, as soon as the survivors finished the third generator a wolves howl ran through the air, but it sounded like it was in pain, and that's when Michael showed up.

Just then, you were ripped out from your thoughts as you felt metal teeth snap around your leg. A scream tore through your throat as you fell over trying to keep as much pressure off your leg by pulling at the trap. Whimpers made their way through your lips as tears ran down your (S/C) face. A couple minuets went by before you heard footsteps approaching where you are. You close your eyes as the footsteps stop just in front of you. No movements were made, you take a peek in front of you and see Michael standing there, his knife raised. Your body begins to tremble as you bow your head, and you close your eyes again waiting for the final blow.

Next thing you know, you are roughly pushed forward and a loud metallic clash of metal rang through your head. Your eyes shoot open and you look over your shoulder, to see the trapper crouched above your form. His arm was around your middle but not touching, His trusted weapon grinding into Michaels much smaller one. Both of them were growling, and you couldn't help but to be scared shitless. The trapper's chest was barely touching your back, but the sheer intensity of his growl had tiny vibrations going through your back.

Just then the trapper's growl deepened as he broke the fight between blades, knocking Michael's knife out of his hand, and slashing the other killer across the chest. He then stood up and took you with him. Hauling you up and put you under his arm, and simple walked away from a seemingly pissed off Michael Myers. When the trapper got far enough he figured was safe for you away from his 'help', did he let you down. When your feet hit the ground you were ready to bolt, but the trapper kept a firm grip on you. One of his hands lightly held around your throat, his other held limply at his side still holding his weapon.

He had no idea why he had saved her, he had no problem killing the other survivors so why couldn't he kill you. Hell, he didn't even let his so called colleague kill you, he even defended you for crying out loud! He had never raised his weapon against a fellow killer, so how did you make him do such a thing? Taking down everything he knows and loves to do and shoves it away. He had chased you a long while through this trail, and if he was being honest, he didn't want that chase to end. Chasing you gives him excitement, and a thrill of the hunt he had never experienced before. He didn't want to let you leave, but with the shape around you weren't safe to stay. He would have to let you go, even if every fiber in his being didn't want to let this new treasure go.

Your body begins to shake as the trapper began to play with a stray strand of hair, he looked deep in thought. You clear your throat to get his attention, and when he looks down at you through his mask, his hand stops twirling your hair and slowly lets go of it. Almost as if he didn't even know he was doing it. His head jerks in a certain direction as the last generator is down and the howl of a wolf runs through the air. He takes his hand away from your face and takes your arm before pulling you towards one of the giant exit doors. He nods toward the leaver and pushes you softly towards it when you go to it and pull it down he turns his back to you and looks around, watching for any danger.

When the exit gates finally open he looks to you and you look up into his eyes.

"T-Thank you..."

The trapper doesn't speak, he only nods his head before starting to head back to the underground to receive his punishment for turning against his fellow killer and not sacrificing every survivor.

Thinking fast you run to the trapper and slam into his back, giving him a bear hug from behind.

"No, r-really...Thank you."

The trapper was tense for a few seconds before his turned and looked at you. He stood there for a moment before his machete hit the ground and you found yourself lifted off the ground in a bear hug from the killer himself. You came back into focus when you were set back down near the gates, watching the trapper for a moment before smiling and taking off out of the Auto Haven Wreckers.

The trapper smirked under his mask as he bent over to retrieve his weapon of choice off the ground. He would remember this moment until the entity decides to kill him, and he would take a million lashings to see you again. Next time, you wouldn't be leaving, even if he had to kill that Myers guy.

------------------------------

ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Thank you all for the support, to be completely honest I wasn't expecting much when I posted the first one. You all are awesome :D