Blinking slowly, I nod.

He lets out a quiet laugh and pulls me down from the bench. Our skin connects, sending tiny little electric currents shooting through my body. He turns me around and with a quick flick of his fingers, undoes my bra clasp. He gently pushes me towards the shower. In a daze, I step inside, the cool water washing down my face and slicking my dark hair to my skin.

I not-so-subtly watch him step out of his jeans. The only light in the room is the moonlight, which is pouring through the window, providing enough light for us to make out the outline of each other.

When he steps into the shower with me, I can feel the heat from his skin. I let my arms snake around his neck and my forehead presses into his.

We stay silent for a few moments, just embracing each other, before we brush our teeth. I also take my time to lather my hair with shampoo.

"That smells amazing," he compliments me.

"Thanks," I grin.

"May I?" he asks me, as he turns the soap over in his hand, making it foamy.

"O-okay," I stammer as he begins to rub his hands over me, not really waiting for my permission.

"Your heart is still racing," he teases as he delicately begins to wash my skin.

"You make my body do crazy things," I whisper and let out a soft moan as his hand sinks lower.

"Does it?" he smirks.

The way he is tenderly rubbing patterns into my skin, makes the gesture seem so incredibly intimate. I lean into his touch as he turns me, continuing the rubbing sensation across my back and shoulder blades.

"Your skin is so soft," he whispers.

I smile into the darkness. He takes the shower head from the holder and begins to wash away the soap. I tilt my head back as he runs his fingers through my hair. I sigh in bliss. For a night that went so crazy and horrible, it has taken a very nice turn.

When he finishes, I draw in an encouraging breath, before lathering my hands up with soap.

He smiles, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth. "What are you doing?"

I shrug as I plant my hands on his chest. I see his Adam's apple bob up and down as I slowly run my hands over his torso.

"Mmm," he murmurs softly.

I bite my lip softly as my fingers run over his freckled shoulders and sharp collarbones.

He leans forward and kisses my forehead softly as I go lower. His abs feel amazing underneath my fingertips as they glide across them quickly. When my hands sink lower, he lets out a hissing sound and grips my free wrist.

"Oh," he groans.

I smile as I continue. "Yes?"

"Keep... going..." he drags out breathlessly.

I can't hold back my grin when I realise I have just as much affect on him, as he does to me. My hands are slippery as they move and the faster I go, the tighter his grip on my wrist increases. For however long we are standing there, the only sounds around us is the steady stream of the water and our laboured breathing. He lets out a short, fast pant, before a loud groan escapes him. I slap my free hand to his mouth, even though it's too late.

"Shh!" I giggle.

"Sorry," he grunts, leaning back against the tiles. "I couldn't help it."

I laugh quietly and remove my hands, running them under the water. I re-apply the soap and begin to wash his back, like he did to me. I lightly slap his butt on my way down and he looks over his shoulder at me.