37

T H I R T Y  S E V E N

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 719 likesparkjiminie: a week late but i hope he likes his birthday present

719 likes
parkjiminie: a week late but i hope he likes his birthday present.
-
minyoongs: wHY ARE YOU TAKIN PHOTOS OF ME YOU CUCK
babybaram: get me a man like jimin:'((
succjin: @namjune step up your game
-
march 16th, 2017

yoongi had never felt more at home than when his fingers brushed against the black and white keys of his first love, the piano. there was something almost overwhelming that washed over him when a note moaned from the plunking of porcelain white keys and gleaming black ones. it was himself being completely immersed in the music he created, being in love with it. but at the same time is was never enough, and he had to keep doing it; keep playing the notes so he could feel something inside.

that's exactly what he did, and to him, there was no other thing in the world that could make him feel something worthy of comparison than that of a piano. to discover a creation to make min yoongi experience the love of a piano was merely impossible, and it had been since he discovered that feeling at the age of seven.

by age nine his short existence had began to revolve around the instrument and he chose it over everything. he chose the piano over friends, grades, responsibility. it was a secret love, almost an affair, that he had with the inanimate object that no one knew of; not even his grandparents. after school hours that could have been spent in arcades or going to after school academies is when he dabbled with the piano in the music room.

it became a sacred place, his safe haven where he could spend it with his passion. it was where he poured his heart out when the beatings became too much, and the neglect had hit hardest. and when he was fifteen and could finally afford a small electric keyboard of his own from the used section of an indie music store. he began producing music in the quiet shelter of his bedroom.

at sixteen he began selling tracks to random people on the street, which ultimately allowed him to save up enough money to buy a brand new keyboard. he remembered the way it felt to carry the new possession home in his arms. in the gap between sixteen and seventeen years of torture is when he discovered an underground club in the ghetto of daegu where he picked up the persona he learned to claim as agust d. with the abundance of tips he earned and girls giving him money (to do god knows what) he allowed himself the luxury of a car.

music was the world to min yoongi, then park jimin cane along. he was like a single light bulb in a world of darkness who turned into the sun star that beamed only light and love onto others.

"i know it's been a week since your birthday but... your present finally came!" jimin exclaimed as he sat at the piano stool. like a cartoon character of some kind, he dragged his index finger along the keys of the piano from the lowest to highest notes. the pristine sound mesmerized the older boy, and his heart swelled with pure delight.