19

N I N E T E E N

⚫️parkjiminie

♡ 712 likesparkjiminie: i adore you, secret admirer♥️-taesty: someone's popular these days👀gwenluvsu: i'm jealous of you

712 likes
parkjiminie: i adore you, secret admirer♥️
-
taesty: someone's popular these days👀
gwenluvsu: i'm jealous of you. snake
babybaram: ^^mood
namjune : lucky ass rat. seokjin didn't give me shit://
succjin: i gAvE YOU HEAD YOU TRICK ASS BITCH @namjune
parkjiminie: deLETE THIS OH MY GOD @succjin @namjune
-
february 15th, 2017

the next day jimin was bragging to practically everyone he knew about the incident with the present from his secret admirer. whoever the anonymous person was jimin undeniably had a tiny crush on him or her. it was so romantic; how could jimin not?

it would have had to been someone close to him since they knew his favorite foods. taehyung? probably not. namjoon or jin? they were madly in love with each other. yoongi? god no. he was stumped. already having rejected baram, who else could it be?

with curiosity bubbling in his mind he went to his english class with baram and yoongi. they sat at their table shared between the three of them in silence as they were intently listening to their teacher's lesson. well, jimin and baram were at least.

yoongi couldn't think straight. he tapped his pencil on the table nervously and looked around the room with an evident blush that had been on his face since lunch when he first saw jimin that day.

the foreign raven haired boy soon noticed his slightly odd behavior before he asked ,"you okay, yoongi? you've been acting odd since lunch."

the elder just nodded and he went even pinker if possible. "just peachy."

jimin didn't want to disturb the elder so he remained quiet. maybe he was going through something. he would ask again later, though, while no one was around.

soon class ended and later so did the last period of the day. before long jimin was at his locker to pack his things up before heading home. he was grateful he didn't have any homework since he wouldn't be home until late that evening due to dance practice.

a beet red yoongi was nearing his way towards the raven haired boy as he emptied his book full of bags into the small locker.

"hey, yoongi, you okay? i noticed-"

"do you want to go out tonight?"

it almost seemed as if a weight was lifted off yoongi's shoulder as the obviously nervous boy's words left his small pink lips. the nervous boy looked up through his long eye lashes and onto jimin's shocked face.

"i'd love to but i have to go to dance practice today since i flaked yesterday to hang out with baram. maybe tomorrow? i heard that new movie-"

yoongi sighed.

jimin wasn't understanding what yoongi was implying.

"it's fine, actually. i think my grandparents want me home tonight anyways."

jimin closed his locker and turned towards yoongi who then started laughing dryly.

"how are they anyways? you don't talk about them often."

"they're... great. yeah, really good."

"that's good. i should meet them sometime."

"oh, um. of course; yeah. sometime soon, jiminie."

yoongi smiled forcefully and then looked away from the boy with round cheeks and shining teeth in front of him. the two of them almost began suffocating in an awkward silence. yoongi wanted him to say something. anything. anything would hurt less than the quiet he was given. his heart grew heavy with each second that passed. but why?

"i should get going, jimin. see you tomorrow, i guess."

and before jimin knew it yoongi was walking to the exit with a fire in his step as he hung his head low. with each step there was a squeak of the linoleum floors and another thought entering jimin's mind.

what's wrong?

september 4th, 2017

this headass ree the snake has been on my ass all day about updating this godforsaken book. i literally sEnT HER A FUCKING SPOILER TO ASSURE HER I WAS WORKING ON IT.

aNywHo,, thank you so so so so much for 9k reads? two days ago i said thanks for 8k this is so weird and exciting like wowowow. i really appreciate everything you guys do for me. from every comment to every vote, it motivates me to keep writing and giving my all into this book.

i love you all so much.

im pretty sure im gonna start another book soon so next chapter i might post a few ideas and y'all can vote on which one you want me to write for the most.

thank you for everything,

love,

sara