9

N I N E

⚫️happyhobi

♡ 102 likes happyhobi: schools out for the weekend, but being lit isn't!-sundayha: my meal and a half of a man😍taesty: photo was good and then the caption fucking ruined it://happyhobi: suCk mY DICK @taesty minyoongs: gaYS ARE WILDT😫🤧^succjin: ...

102 likes
happyhobi: schools out for the weekend, but being lit isn't!
-
sundayha: my meal and a half of a man😍
taesty: photo was good and then the caption fucking ruined it://
happyhobi: suCk mY DICK @taesty
minyoongs: gaYS ARE WILDT😫🤧^
succjin: i saw the word gay and i instantly appeared
namjune: i didn't know we were contagious, @succjin
-
february 10th, 2017

jimin walked out of the school's main entrance and aimed to head home since the school day was done. luckily, he didn't have homework so he could hangout with yoongi (if yoongi still wanted to). his feet trotted through the snow covered sidewalks until a black car rolled up next to him as he began to reach the main road leading to the subway station. his hands were numb and the tips of his ears were dusted a rosy hue, like the one yoongi had been plagued with when jimin discovered he was a rapper (of sorts) last night.

how shady.

as the car stopped next to him so did jimin. he looked at it for a second and then let the image escape his mind and continued walking down the sidewalk. the window of the passenger seat rolled down to reveal yoongi himself in the driver's seat, his stone hard gaze pierced at jimin's soft one.

"uh, jimin?"

"yeah, yoongi?"

"where ya headed?"

"home. why?"

"d-do you um..." yoongi's speech began to falter and his head hung low as he stared at his lap. "do you still want to hang out today? it's fine if you-"

"yeah! of course," jimin flashed a smile at him reassuringly until the corners of his eyes wrinkled like paper.

"it's really cold out. do you want me to take you home? or we could just hang out somewhere."

"really? i was gonna take the subway, but it's cold as fuck out here," he chuckled. his laugh was quite high pitched although it wasn't annoying.

cute, yoongi thought.

"well, get in, you fucking cuck. i'll take you home and then later i'll pick you up, if that's fine."

jimin nodded yes after laughing at the nickname and then hopped in the passenger's seat, his eyes observing the snowy roads that led to his home. yoongi glanced at him every now and then to examine jimin's astonished expressions.