four.

[ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʟᴇʟs—
—ғᴏᴜʀ]

—Jongdae headed straight to his dorm room after he shut the door. His mind was completely blank now; he just didn't know what to think. In fact, he didn't think about anything until he opened his dorm door to find Chanyeol on the couch, fiddling with his phone.

"I was hoping you wouldn't come back-"

"Minseok kissed me."

"What?" Chanyeol looked up from his phone and locked eyes with Jongdae, who seemed dazed. "When?"

"A while ago," he replied, staring into space as he continued to stand in the threshold of the entrance.

"Well, what did you do?" Chanyeol got up from where he was seated and went over to pull Jongdae further into the room and shut the door.

"I ran away."

"You what?" Chanyeol frowned as Jongdae leaned against the back of the couch. He looked like he was about to faint. "It's not that big of a deal, I thought you already knew he was-"

"That's not the point, Chanyeol," Jongdae said a little too loudly. He was starting to freak out now, and he was having a hard time controlling it. After staring at the floor for a second, he looked up at Chanyeol, who seemed confused.

"Then what's your fucking problem-"

"I liked it, that's my problem!" Jongdae replied, flailing his hands erratically. A moment of silence ensued. That is, until Chanyeol broke it with laughter. What started as a giggle turned into a chuckle, and kept evolving until he was deadass laughing like a madman in the middle of their apartment-style dorm, which just made Jongdae more confused than he already was. "What? What's so funny?"

"You're being overdramatic," Chanyeol told him as his laughter began to die down and he took a seat back on the couch, his phone back in hand. "You're gay, so what?"

"I'm not!" the shorter cried out, sounding more like a spoiled brat than someone who was trying to defend his sexuality.

"I'm pretty sure that if you're a guy and you like kissing other guys, that makes you gay," Chanyeol laughed out, his eyes locked on his phone screen.

Jongdae took a seat on the coffee table in front of Chanyeol. "It could also make me bisexual." His argument was getting flimsier by the second. To be very honest, he had no idea why he was getting so worked up over this. So what if he wasn't straight? No big deal, right?

"It could make you a lot of things, Jongdae," the taller said, "but gay is in, like, the top five things kissing guys makes you."

"But he kissed me!"

"But you liked it."

Jongdae screamed.

"Hey, do you want to bust my damn eardrums?" Chanyeol yelled, his eyes following Jongdae as he got up and marched towards his room, slamming the door behind him. Chanyeol could hear muffled screeches only seconds after, but he just rolled his eyes and spread himself out on the couch.

Kim Jongdae, King of drama, was on his own with this one.

[ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ—
—ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...]