→ d i x - h u i t

“... you know I'm never going to hurt you, just trust me Sola.”

“I know, and I do trust you, it's just that—”

“No one's going to come in now” He says “Tayo’s in school, Lola and your mom are out, they're going to be for a long while, you said so yourself, and your dad is attending one of his engineering seminars. This is the perfect time and you know it too. C’mon.”

“I—” He cuts me off by placing his lips on mine in a frenzied motion that's beginning to scare me rather than producing the butterflies I used to feel in the beginning..

“Patrick, no… not here or now.” I say, trying to shove him away with my hands on his chest and struggling to pull away from this sorry excuse of a kiss.

He sighs and lets go for a second. “What's your problem, Sola?”

“I can't do what you want to do now! Especially not in my mom's kitchen, plus my dad could be back any moment from now and —”

“And nothing.” He cuts me off again. “Just relax. It's just me, okay?”

Without waiting for me to even respond, he grabs my waist and pulls me to him. Then he starts to nibble on the side of my neck, it feels really, really good, I won't lie, but my dad… he could come back any moment from now and…

Patrick's hands start to skim up inside my tee and I feel his hand on the clasp of my bra before –

“Simi, Are you down here?” I hear my dad say from the living room before the parlour door shuts.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

“Patrick, stop. STOP! My dad's home!” And when he doesnt acknowledge me, I try to pry his hands away from me but they don't budge. I'm sandwiched between him and the kitchen island and I can't exactly slide out that easily.

I turn my head the other way in a forceful motion effectively pulling him out from his temporary daze and feast on my neck and shoulders.

“I said stop! What's your problem?”

“What IS your problem! You're being such a buzz kill right now.” He then tries to grab me again but I reflexively slide out and move to a safer distance before replying,“My dad is back! Can't you just have some self-restraint for just a few minutes? I have no idea why you're being so aggressive right now but it's scary so please, cut it out!”

“You can't tell me what to do! Now come here!” He grunts out, almost too loudly and moves over to grab my right arm, but his fingers brush slightly against it before my dad finally comes into the kitchen.

“Simisola?” He states, glancing briefly between Patrick and I, “What's going on in here?”

“Umm, wel–welcome dad. I —”

“SIMISOLA!!!”

What the hell? I roll over to face up and rub my eyes a bit before opening then and peep Lola beside my bed with a slight frown.

“What?”

“I've been calling your name for ages trying to get you to wake up.”

“You know you could've simply tapped me.”

“You hate being tapped!”

“I do?”

She gives me a blank look. I just shrug and stare back. “Are you going to tell me why you interrupted my siesta anytime soon?”

And that repulsive memory.. Why the hell am I dreaming about that?

Concentrate Simi!

“—stairs.”

I raise a brow at Lola because honestly that's the only thing I caught. “What”

“Please, tell me you're joking and you actually heard what I just said.”

“You do know I can smack you, right?”

She lets out a groan.

“I. S. a. i. d…” She drawled out slowly and I mean S. L. O. W. L. Y.

I just glare at her, If only looks could kill. “Could you be any slower?”

B L O O Mजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें