[47]: His Confessions (ASH BONUS)

Start from the beginning

"Bye." I say hanging up. I turn around and see that Lyd had left the room, and all her stuff had as well, besides her mannequin.

Where the hell had she gone? Why had she gone? We need to talk.

I quickly ran down stairs, making a loop around the house but Lyd was nowhere to be found.

"Dana, have you seen Lou?" I ask my sister as I reach the kitchen.

"Yea, she left about ten minutes ago. Did you say something to her to make her upset?"

"No, why?"

"She looked like she was about to burst into tears as she went through the door."

"Crap."

I grabbed my car keys off the table and bolted for the door. "You need to clean this mess up Ash."

"I will when I get back, I need to see Lou before it's too late."

It only took me two minutes to drive to her house, but just as I got to her house I saw her. She was walking into her house with Elliot. I forgot she was seeing him today to sort out what went on between them. Were they actually broken up or not?

"Dammit." I say hitting my steering wheel.

I should have just spoken to her before she left. I shouldn't have answered that call to Tina.

I knew I answered it in a moment of panic; I was scared to what Lyd's answer was going to be. Now I'd blown it.

I wanted her, I wanted to be more to her, I should have told her but due to my stupid mini panic about our friendship being ruined, I think I just lost her.

For good.

No...I won't let it be for good.

I would just have to wait for my chance. There had to be something between us, I just knew there was. I felt the spark that lit up my stomach each time we kissed. That meant something; I'd never had that before with the other girls I'd dated. I thought that the attraction between us was just me, but obviously she must feel something for her to always kiss me back.

She had always kissed me back. Every single time...

Why hadn't I thought of that earlier?

She never stopped me...not once. Well apart from us having sex. But that wasn't that big of a deal right now...she always kissed me back. Did she like me as more than her best friend? All this time?

I had to do something...

I drove back to my house in a daze before I cleaned up our mess from the night before as quickly as I could. I was still dying from this hangover. Once I was back in my room, I lay down on my bed and picked up my phone to ring Lou. I needed to talk to her; I had to explain what my silence and panic earlier meant and I wanted answers.

I wanted her.

As it got to the third ring I was cut off, then a message came through.

~*~ Lou Bou's ~*~

[Hey, sorry can't talk, Elliot's round. You were right before, we shouldn't risk our friendship for anything more. It was stupid of us to even think that it would have worked. I don't want to ruin what we have Ash, you're too important to me. And I've come clean about everything with Elliot, he knows about us and he's forgiven me. I'll ring you later about picking me and girls up for Isla's party. Have fun with Tina. Xxx]

"Dammit." I shout dropping my phone.

I'd lost my chance with her over a stupid panic attack. It's funny, how when something is out of reach, it makes you want it so much more. I want her.