[22]: First Dates & Forbidden Kisses

**Thank you @CARADELEMEL for my lovely banner**

Finally it was Wednesday; and I was going on my date tonight. I'd been so excited about it the past two days. At last I found someone who actually wanted to go out with me.

I filled the girls in this morning on all the family gossip we got told last night, I knew they wouldn't tell anyone. Christina wanted to keep it quiet for as long as she could, especially till she was at least twelve weeks and past the stage where it's classed as 'safe'. They were as shocked as we were at Chris's news but that lasted about five seconds before they got all excited about babies, names and baby showers.

I didn't get to see much of Elliot today, his teacher had kept their drama class over lunch to perfect a scene they were working on, so by the time him and Georgia had finished, lunch time was over for us. I just got a quick message of him saying he couldn't wait until tonight, and to be ready for half six.

I check my watch, there were only ten minutes before the last bell was going to ring, it was the end of the day at last. All I wanted to do was put my stuff in my locker and get out of here before I couldn't do anything but push my way out of the corridors.

I still had to figure out what to wear. Something not to flashy, casual but dressed up at the same time. What have I got in my wardrobe?

Shuffling my designs into a pile I placed them into my folder before grabbing my coat.

"You've got your big date tonight right?" Ayla says nudging me as we pack our stuff away.

"Yea, I'm excited but nervous. I can fill you all in later when we meet up."

"Okay, I'm so excited for you. Do you know where he's taking you yet?"

"Not a clue, he wouldn't tell me. I just don't know what to wear with us meeting up with you's later at the cinema."

"Can't go wrong with skinny jeans and a cute top, dress it up with your knee length boots."

"Dark blue or black?" I ask about the skinny jeans, as the bell rings and we walk out towards the car park.

"Black. You need me to come round, help you get ready?"

"No I'll be okay. I have an idea what I can wear and I'm not going to be doing anything fancy with my hair and make-up. You can help me out if we get to date number two."

"Oh there definitely will be one of those." She grins as she reaches her car. Her dad had finally given her back her car keys.

I reached Ash's car as he did with Tina. Her car was parked next to his. He unlocked the car so I could get inside as he did his thing with Tina. I pulled out my phone and began playing on Triva Crack to pass the time and to stop myself from looking at them and tormenting my heart even more. Thankfully it lasted under five minutes, the driver door opens and he jumps in with a grin on his face. I smile at him as he drives off, but a tiny piece of my heart breaks at the same time. I want to be the girl who makes him smile like that, to make him happy. Tina must be doing something right; because apart from the couple of days that they were broken up, this is the longest Ash has ever dated anyone; which makes me hate her even more. I just don't know what he sees in her; I suppose she's pretty, but she's a horrible person. I just hope he sees her for how she truly is soon before he actually falls for her.

"Lou."

"Lou."

I shake my head and look at him as he calls my name again. "Sorry was out of it." I laugh taking my seat belt off.

"Thanks for the lift." I say getting out and he followed me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as we walked to my front door.