[13]: Pool Parties & Drunken Antics

**Lyd's bikini**

[Tonight you need to wear a bikini under your outfit ;) x]

[What? Why? :) x]

[Because my friend has a pool and a jacuzzi...and we will probably end up in either at some point! X]

[Okay, I'll see what I can find. Think I've got an old swimming costume somewhere I can put on! X]

[Why do you want to hide your gorgeous body behind a swimming costume, bikini all the way I think. ;) x]

[Haha, why thank you. I do have a couple of skimpy bikini's I could wear but I don't think those are for other people to see... ;) x]

I felt a pair of eyes reading my message over my shoulder.

I flick my eyes to the side to see Ayla grinning at me and raising one eyebrow. "You are totally flirting with him Lyd." She chuckles pulling at my hand to grab my phone.

"Yea and..." I say smiling at her.

"This is good; I want to see you happy. You deserve it."

"Thanks."

"You told to Ash yet about you going to this party tonight?"

"No, I still haven't spoken to him since last night. I'm still pissed at him."

"So am I, I can't get over him inviting ms bitch over. I still wish you'd have walked over and pushed her out of your chair though."

"As much as I would have loved to do that, I wasn't going to cause drama, and then I'd have to explain why I was pushing ash's girl-whatever off her chair, and it's not like I'm going to reveal my feelings for him in front of everyone am I?"

"Okay good point, but it would have been hilarious to see her face, or to shove her face into your cake that she took as well."

"Both excellent ideas, but again, I couldn't do that." I say chuckling, whilst feeling my phone vibrate in my hand.

[Something for my eyes only hey...well maybe you give me a private showing of these bikini's before the party later and I'll decide if they're allowed to be seen in public... ;) x]

[Not a chance...you'll have to wait and see what I put on under my outfit! You still getting me at 8? X]

[Tease ;) I can't wait. Yea, I'll pick you up from yours at 8... see you later gorgeous x]

"Please let me help you get ready later, I want to see what Chase looks like again."

"Okay, I'm gona ask the other girls to come round as well, I need Lois to do my makeup and make it waterproof."

"That's such a good idea."

"Come round at like six? He's getting me at eight."

"Sounds good."

It was Tuesday afternoon, we only had thirty minutes left of class before the day finished and I couldn't wait, I was so excited to see Chase tonight. I wanted to try and get over Ash as soon as I could. I had text him this morning telling him not to pick me up, that Georgia was getting me instead. I was still too angry with him to see him or speak to him. However he didn't seem to understand that I was ignoring him as he still tried to talk to me and apologise; he was texting and calling me as often as I held my phone in my hand; which was always. Lunch wasn't much fun either; he still sat at the same table as me, attempting to catch my interest and joining into my conversations as much as possible. Even though it was hard to ignore him, I did. He needed to understand how much he hurt me last night.