[86]: Friends Are The Family We Choose!

**What the girls are wearing to their leavers ball**They will be posted on my insta**

**Thank you @BUBBLEGUMTATTOO for the lovely banner**

For the rest of the week, Maggie sat with me and Ayla and we started planning our summer adventure. We had pages and pages of places we wanted to go and things we wanted to see whilst we were over there, we only had three months but wanted to make the most of every second.

It was now Friday and our leaver's ball was tonight. I'm so excited, I love getting to dress up in gorgeous outfits and having my hair and make-up done. Lois had done an amazing job with all us girls as always, we all looked gorgeous. We just needed to slip into our dresses and pop our heels on.

"Okay Lois, seeing as you've worked hard on all of us tonight, you have to go put your dress on first." Ayla says grinning, sitting on my bed drinking a glass of Prosecco.

"Okay, I hope you's like it." she grinned grabbing her garment bag and walked into my bathroom.

"Oh we will and you know it." Georgia chuckled as the door shut.

Just then there was a knock on my door and it opened slowly to reveal my mum.

"Oh girls you all look beautiful." She gushed bringing her hands up to her mouth.

"Thank you." We all smile at her, although we weren't even dressed yet.

"I came up to bring you these; I don't think you want them to go missing." She says passing me mine, Ayla and Maggie's New York to do list. "I've got the twins tomorrow and I can guarantee that this would not be in one piece after they leave."

"Oh thanks, don't want to have to write it all out again." I say placing it safely on my desk.

"You do realise that there are some things on your list you won't be able to complete don't you." She says and me and Ayla shake our heads at her.

"No why?"

"You girls aren't old enough to drink when you're over there, you do realise that."

And then the ball dropped.

Mine and Ayla's mouth's dropped open in horror, as Georgia burst out laughing. Along with Lois who had poked her head out of my bathroom to laugh at us.

"Gutted girls." She chuckled before closing the door again.

"Oh...my...god." Georgia says laughing, falling back onto my bed. "This is brilliant."

"I can't believe we forgot about that." I groan closing my eyes. "This sucks."

"Stupid American rules." Ayla muttered. "Why do they even wait that long anyway? Aren't they the only country in the world to wait till you're twenty bloody one to drink?"

"I think so. This is so annoying, what the hell are we meant to do now? It's not like we even know anyone over twenty one to go buy us anything either."

"Guess we'll have to become friends with the older employees at the company. That, or get us some fake ID's." Ayla says grinning.

"And where are we meant to get those from?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Seeing as we're of legal age in our own country, they should respect that and let us drink if we can provide our national ID." Ayla states crossing her arms and nodding her head.

"The law doesn't work like that sweetie," my mum says smiling, trying not to laugh. "I'm sure you'll sort something out when you're over there. But just be careful, they're very strict on underage drinking."