[63]: 3 Words...8 Letters

**Thank you @SarandStyles for my lovely banner**

"What?" I whisper gazing up at him but he just smiled lovingly at me. My heart was pounding in my chest and my knees felt weak, it was a good job I was holding onto him.

"I said I love you." He replies tightening his grip around my waist.

"That's what I thought you said." I choke out as I feel my eyes fill with tears. I'd wanted to hear him say that for so long; I didn't think it would happen.

"I love you too Ash, so much." I reply and I see him breath out a relief I'd said it back to him.

I was immediately lifted into the air and spun around as he kissed me. I wanted to wrap my legs around his waist but due to the tight material of my dress I couldn't, so they awkwardly dangled mid-air.

"I was so nervous to say that to you, it just sort of slipped out." He says placing me back on the ground.

"Well you didn't have to be, I'm so glad you said it. How did you not know I loved you?" I say smiling up at him and he shrugs.

"I never thought you'd like me more than just your friend Lou, never mind fall in love with me."

"You have no idea." I smile at him; I don't think anything could wipe the grin off my face tonight. It felt like I was floating, I was so happy.

I knew I'd have to admit to him soon about how long I've had these feelings for him but I wasn't going to admit that tonight. I didn't want to make him feel bad for not noticing earlier how I felt about him. It just felt great to finally admit my feelings to him.

"We best go and see if our reservation is still available, we're a little late." He chuckles picking up our room key and linking his fingers with mine.

"I honestly don't care what we do now, you've just made my whole birthday." I whisper to him as he closes our door behind us.

We actually still managed to get our reservation, we were eating in the hotel restaurant and they'd allowed us to keep it, they just had to move us from our original booked table.

I had no idea what else Ash had planned, but once we were finished eating dessert we made our way through the reception where a taxi was booked for us. I didn't have a clue where we were going until we basically pulled up outside the theatre.

"Oh my god...no way." I gasp as Ash takes my hand and helps me out of the car.

"Surprise baby." He says to me as I let out a girlish squeal and jump up and down as best as I could in six inch heels. He'd bought us tickets to watch the musical Wicked, it was something I'd wanted to see for years but had never gotten round to seeing it.

*~*~*~*

As the night was still fairly young when we came out of the theatre, we went to a bar across the street and had a few drinks. It wouldn't be a Friday night if we didn't have a little bit of alcohol in our system; it was our tradition after all.

We stumbled back into our room a lot later than what Ash was planning, as we had to be up early for our spa treatments. We both had facials and back massages booked for ten and it was now gone three. Ahh well, we can just sleep during our massages in the morning.

I kicked off my devil heels as soon as made it into the room as Ash set our alarm so we'd wake up in time. He quickly tossed his phone to the side when he saw that I was stood in my new lacy lingerie waiting for him. I'd never seen him strip so quickly...and managing to do it without falling flat on his face as well.