[25]: Secret Admirers & The End of a Tradition...well for one week!

**Thank you @CatClark8 for my lovely banner**

I woke up this morning with a note on my pillow from Ash; saying he had to leave early to sort out something for tonight and didn't want to wake me. So my day didn't start out as good as I hoped, I loved waking up with him wrapped around me. Now my mind was filled with ideas of what Ash could be planning for his date with Tina tonight.

It's stupid because I know I'm dating Elliot, who is the most sweetest guy ever but I can't help who my heart wants.

I get ready for college, slipping on my three quarter skinny blue jeans, one of my white vest tops then grabbing my comfy long baby pink cardigan. I pick up my pink converse before heading downstairs to quickly eat some breakfast. Finding a box of shreddies, I pour myself a bowl and eat them as quick as possible, downing a glass of orange juice before rushing back upstairs to brush my teeth. Even though Ash left mine this morning I knew he'd come back to pick me up. Grabbing my portfolio and sketch book I pack them into my bag along with my pencil case of goodies, before grabbing my purse, phone and my Valentine's Day present for Elliot.

It wasn't anything special; we'd only been dating just over a week, so I didn't want to go OTT. I had got him a cute card, a bottle of aftershave and a boyfriend mug with a matching pair of socks. Buying stuff for boys is hard, well; it is when you're first dating them. Buying something for Ash is easy, but that's because I've known him for forever and he's my best friend.

I head towards the door as it rings, opening it, I'm faced with a gorgeous bouquet of red roses.

"Oh wow." I gasp

I couldn't see who was holding them until they moved them from in front of their face.

"Ash?" I say grinning as he holds them out to me.

"I just found them on your doorstep, didn't want you walking onto them as you came out." He smiles as I take them off him.

"Oh thanks, who are they for? Is there a card?" I grin spinning the flowers around to poking my head in them to try and see who they were for.

"It's here." He chuckles plucking the card out from the middle of the bouquet.

"Oh they're gorgeous, are they yours Lydia?" I hear my mum ask as she comes down the stairs ready for work.

"I don't know, Ash just found them outside."

I take the card from him and walk into the kitchen still holding the flowers.

"Here's a vase Lyd." Mum says placing the vase on the kitchen table.

"Thanks." I say placing the flowers inside. They really were beautiful.

Finally checking the card I see my name scribbled onto the front.

"Oh they're for me." I smile opening the envelope and pulling out the tiny card. "I bet they're from Elliot."

Although what I read on the card, it's obvious they're not from my boyfriend.

"What does it say?" my mum asks walking towards me. "Are they from him?"

"It says, Lydia. Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you know how beautiful you are and you get butterflies thinking of me as much as I do thinking of you. kiss kiss kiss."

"Oh my gosh, a secret admirer. You've not had one of those since you were little." She grins taking the card off me.

"They could be from Elliot." I say shrugging, glancing over at Ash who was watching me with an amused look on his face.

"How many roses are there?" my mum asks making me turn to look at her.

"I don't know." I say slowly counting them.