いいぞガンバレ飯田くん!(Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!)

Kurohebi and Izuku stared at the crowd of reporters, "Hey, you!" A female reporter said, shoving a mic in their face, "How are All Might's classes?" 

"Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office!" Izuku said, backing up.

"Y-Yeah! I have to go to my uh... See my cousin she needed something!"

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?" The same reporter asked, Ochako.

"Wh-What he's like?" She said, "Um... He's very muscular!"  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?" She asked, Tenya.

"He made me recognize anew that I attend an educational institution that is the best of the best. Of course, his dignity and character go without saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one." He said to the exhausted reporters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Migh--" She said, before realized who she was talking to, "Oh? You're the one who was caught by the sludge villain..." She said to Katsuki causing him to get annoyed. 

"Stop it!"  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um, about All Might..." She panted, "Wow, you're scruffy... What's your deal?" She asked, Aizawa.

"He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave. He said, walking away. 

"I would like to speak directly with All Might--" 

"I feel like I've seen him before..."

"Don't you think you're too scruffy?" She shouted, "Hey! Just a little time is fine!" She said, walking forward, "Just me see All Might--"

"Ah, idiot!" A guy shouted, as a alarm went off and a wall closed the entrance off.

"Wh-What the...?!" 

"It's the U.A. Barrier. That's what we call it."

"That's so lame! What the heck is that?!"

"If someone tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter, the security system kicks in. Apparently, there are sensors all over the school."

"What the heck? They think they're so high and mighty. They could at least give a brief comment."

"Seriously, we've been here for two days, and they still won't say anything."   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa said, "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know."  

"And Midoriya." He said, causing the boy to sit stiffly in his seat, "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." He said, causing the boy to smile, "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."