うなれ筋肉 (Roaring Muscles)

"You are worthy to inherit my power."

"Eh... Inherit your power?" Midoriya asked, 'Inherit his power... How?' Kurohebi thought, lips pursed, All Might laughed, "What's with those faces? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!" All Might, shouted blood purring out of his mouth, "I'm talking about my power, young man and young lady. The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost," and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young man and lady, I will tell you the truth. My Quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch."

"It was passed on to you...?" Kurohebi said, 'If he wasn't born with it... Then how did he get it?' 

"That's right. And next, it is your turn." 

"W-Wait! Wait a minute! It's true that your Quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online." 'Here he goes,' Kurohebi thought, "But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a Quirk..." Midoriya muttered, "I've never heard of anything like that before, and it's never been connected in the debate. Why is that? Is it because since the dawn of history, a Quirk like that was never confirmed? In the first place, it's..." 

"You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!" He shouted the last part in english, "Wh

"You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!" He shouted the last part in english, "Wh...?!" "I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power... That is the Quirk I inherited! I was crowned with "One For All"!"

" "One for all"..." They muttered, "That's right. One person cultivates the power and passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voice of those who need help with a courageous heart."

"Why are you... Why are you giving me something so great?" Midoriya asked, "I have been looking for a successor. And then, I thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. You are just a Quirkless hero fanboy, but you were most heroic than anyone else back there!" 'That's true... Even though I ran it was only because I wanted to protect Izuku.' "Never mind! Well, it's up to you, though. What'll you do?" 

"I'll do it!" Midoriya said, standing up, "An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"I'm home..." Kurohebi said, taking off her shoes, "Welcome home, Kurohebi," Kurokobura said, to his daughter, "Why are you home so late?" He asked leaving the kitchen, as she walked past, "I was hanging out with, Izuku." 

"That's good. Dinner's also most ready!" 

"Yeah." 

-------------------------------------------------------