スタートライン、爆豪の。(Bakugo's Start Line)

"Indoor person-to-person combat training... Hero team... wins!" All Might shouted, as the class stared in shock at what happened.

"What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..."

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?" Tokoyami said.

"This is training, though." Asui said, as the class watched Izuku be carried off on a stretcher. But Kurohebi was staring at Katsuki, 'I'm worried about Izuku, but.... Katsuki must know that if they fought all-out... he might've lost...' Kurohebi thought watching All Might talk to Katsuki.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young lida!" All Might said, shocking lida and the class.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Asui asked.

"Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?"

"Yes, Mr. All Might. That is because lida adapted the most to the context of the training."   Yaoyorozu said, "From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obvious personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka... She let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mâché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. lida had prepared for his opponents's arrival and  assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack." Yaoyorozu explained, causing lida to grin with sparkles, "The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules."

"Wow... You're really smart Yaoyorozu-san." Kurohebi praised. 

"W-Well, Young lida also had parts of him that could be more relaxed, but we'll, that was correct!" All Might said, confidently. (Buy if you listened and looked closely you could tell he was taken back by her explanation.)

"We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." 

"All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."

"Yes, sir!" Everyone shouted, as Kurohebi stared at Katsuki, 'Are you alright?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Match two! Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!" All Might shouted, "Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!"

Shoji activated his Quirk and formed ears on the end of his limbs, "One in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor." The mouth that he formed on a limb said, "The other is somewhere on the same floor... They're barefoot..." The mouth said, when another interrupted, "The invisible one is coming to ambush and capture us, huh?"

"That's a cool Quirk, Shoji-san." Kurohebi said.

"Go outside. It's dangerous." Todoroki said, walking forward, "I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle..." Todoroki said, putting his hand on the wall, "but that does not matter to me." He said, ice covering the whole building as Kurohebi and Shoji walked out.