猛れクソナード (Rage, You Damn Nerd)

"He got over 700 meters?!" (2296.59 feet) 

"Finally, a hero-like record!" The nice girl, cheered.

"His finger's swollen!" Lida said, "There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..."

"It's not very stylish."

"I'm surprised! He's still standing!" Kurohebi shouted, 'How amazing! To be able to transfer his power into his finger at a single moment and at the right time... He's amazing!' Kurohebi thought, while Katsuki stared shocked, and then that shock turned into anger, "What is the meaning of this?" Katsuki said, explosions going off in his hand and running towards, Midoriya, "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" Katsuki yelled, causing Midoriya to stiffen but when bandages wrapped around Katsuki he was forced to stop running, "What the--? These cloths are hard..!" He muttered struggling to turn around to look at the culprit.

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of special alloy." Aizawa explained, "Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye."

'It's such a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!'

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." Aizawa said, pulling back his cloth and Midoriya to walk away swiftly.

"Is your finger all right?" 

"Oh, yeah." Midoriya said, nervously not noticing the glare Katsuki was giving him.

----------------------------

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." Aizawa clicked a remote showing the scores. 

"1 Momo Yaoyorozu"                                                 "11 Koji Koda"

"2 Shoto Todoroki"                                                     "12 Kurohebi Dōkutsu"

"3 Katsuki Bakugo"                                                     "13 Rikido Sato"

"4 Tenya Lida"                                                               "14 Tsuya Asui"

"5 Fumikage Tokoyami"                                           "15 Yuga Aoyama"

"6 Mezo Shoji"                                                               "16 Hanta Sero"

"7 Mashirao Ojiro"                                                       "17 Denki Kaminari"

"8 Eijiro Kirishima"                                                     "18 Kyoka Jiro"

"9 Mina Ashido"                                                            "19 Toru Hagakure"

"10 Ochaco Uraraka"                                                 "20 Minoru Mineta"

                                                                                                "21 Izuku Midoriya"  

'That means Izuku, will... Be expelled....'

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Aizawa said, bluntly and then grinned, "It was rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."