Chapter 49 *Sexual*

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Ellie." She moans, pushing my head down even further.

"Mmm, you like that, baby?" I praise, circling her clit again with my tongue.

"D-Don't stop, p-please." She whimpers, her breath becoming unsteady.

"How does it feel being on display for everyone to see?" I ask, letting my hot breath hit her throbbing center, watching her whole body shudder as she painfully tugs on my hair, pulling my head back, letting my chin hit her clit. She eases her grip but keeps her hand behind my head. I lower back down, slipping my tongue inside her center again, her hips grinding against my face. I curl my tongue upwards, letting it hit her g spot. I slowly bob my head, stroking her walls with my tongue. I pull out almost completely before thrusting back in as far as I can. I pick up the pace, letting my nose hit her clit with each deep thrust. I feel Demi's walls clench around my tongue, slowing my pace down. That doesn't stop me. I continue, letting one hand trail up to her chest, pinching her left nipple between my fingers.

"Fuck, don't you dare stop. I'm so close." Demi moans, rocking her hips back and forth. I put more pressure on her clit with my nose with each trust as she lets go of my head to grip the arm rests for support as she clenches her thighs around my head. Her body begins to convulse as her walls tighten around my tongue. A string of profanity leaves Demi's mouth as she comes, coating my chin in her arousal.

"Oh god." Demi's moans are amplified throughout the hotel room as she rides out her orgasm. I continue to thrust in and out, letting my tongue curl upwards to extend Demi's orgasm.

As she comes down from her high, Demi's body becomes limp, falling back onto the chair. I remove my tongue from her entrance, slowly stroking her sensitive bud, cleaning up the mess we made. Demi is panting loudly, her legs have softened around my head. Once I'm satisfied with my work, I sit up, using my fingers to wipe off Demi's arousal from my chin, lightly sucking them clean. Demi wraps her hand around my neck, pulling me in for a hungry kiss. Her tongue immediately makes its way into my mouth, circling around. She moans at the taste of her own arousal. She pulls me in tighter, her arousal soaking the front of my jeans and onto my thigh. It causes my head to spin as I'm ready for the next round. I settle in between Demi's legs, trailing one hand from her chest, down to her center. Demi bites my bottom lip as my fingers lightly graze the outside of her folds. I circle two fingers around her clit before Demi pulls back, still overstimulated from her orgasm.

"Inside. Please." She moans against my lips. I oblige, pushing two fingers into her center, slowly but deep, letting my knuckles hit her front. She moans as I curl my fingers upwards. With not much space between our bodies to work with, I slowly pull my fingers back as the back of my hand lightly comes in contact with my jeans before sliding into Demi again effortlessly due to her wetness. I make sure to press against her g spot with every slow stroke as I bottom out.

"Oh fuck, Ellie." Demi moans, resting her head against my shoulder. Her hot breathe hits my neck with every pant. I feel her walls begin to tighten around my fingers. "More. I need- more." Demi insists. I happily oblige, adding a third finger inside with no problem.

"I want you to look outside, baby." I say, waiting for Demi to open her eyes and look behind me as I continue each slow stroke. "I want you to look at everyone outside going about their night as you cum all over my fingers." I say, letting my thumb circle her clit as I push my fingers forward.

"Fuck, Ellie!" Demi moans at my demand, rocking her hips against my hand to deepen each thrust. She slowly lifts her head up to look out the window as she rocks her hips against my hand, letting her breasts bounce against mine.