The Jacksons and Others Worldwide Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Shut up Rachel." I gritted my teeth at the carving.

"Weren't you twelve?" Piper giggled.

"Not relevant." I closed my eyes in annoyance to try and remove the red blush from my cheeks as I moved towards the next artifact.

"Annabeth, you know we are just stating the facts. In a few years, you know she's going to be his first girlfriend. He only has eyes for her, you should see how annoyed that makes Andrea at camp." Rachel covered her mouth to stop laughing.

"Andrea? You mean...Drew's daughter?" I turned my attention back to my friends.

"Yeah, its just like how Drew would always flirt with Percy, but you never knew it." Rachel continued.

"Drew flirted with Percy?"

"Yeah, but he never listened to her. Luke is just like Percy, but smarter." Rachel observed.

"And Annabeth, Lauren is just like you. Oh my gods, I'm fangirling over your son." Piper cooed.

"I hope you understand how weird that sounded." I snorted.

"But it's true, I ship double L all the way." Rachel snickered.

"Double L?" I knitted my eyebrows at the vase.

"Yeah, that's what all the campers call them, they've become this generation's Percabeth couple at camp." Rachel clapped her hands excitedly.

"Percabeth?"

"Annabeth you're so oblivious. That was your ship name. You've read every book known to mankind, you know what a ship name is." Piper added.

"Gods they're so cute together. Don't tell them about their ship name though, they need to discover it for themselves, just like you and Percy did." Rachel leaned next to me.

"Ok fine, I won't tell anyone. But remember that they're twelve, so no dating until he's sixteen, and the same goes for the rest of my kids. That's final." I finished the awkward conversation. But now that they'd put the thought in my head, I couldn't help but watch them. The way they interacted and looked at each other was super sweet. And as much as I hate to admit it, I think I ship double L too.

Percy's POV
Location: Rome Italy

Today was our visit to the Colosseum. Tomorrow would be a day of sightseeing, but all the kids really wanted to see the Colosseum first. We each drove our families down to the city to tour the Colosseum, "whoa, can you imagine all the gladiator fights they had here?" Zoe awed at the structure as we exited the car.

"Yeah, all the lions and chariot races. I wonder how many people have died here."
Charlie drummed his fingers together like an evil villain.

"That's enough you two. Why do both of you always think of the horrifying thoughts first, anytime we go anywhere." Annabeth scowled.

"Sorry mom, but wouldn't it be cool to watch?" Zoe's eyes widened with curiosity.

"I give up with these two." Annabeth took a few steps ahead of us with Taylor and Lena at her heels.

"You two are disgusting you know that." Luke tried to hide a smile.

"I know...we are." Zoe laughed.

I rolled my eyes to keep myself from laughing with her. "It's like we're the same person, how come you and I aren't twins?" Charlie asked her as we entered the Colosseum.

"Because that's not how it works. Look, it's great you guys are fearless, but don't say that stuff around your mother. She doesn't like it." I told them.