"Yo hold up, I can't go out with the two of you..and no more fights please.."

"Bam, can we play this fair this time?"

"Yes.." then we stood up.

"Whoever she pick to be her date tommorow...let's accept it.. okay?" He said.

"Alright...may the best..um" I don't know what to say..

"May the best man/woman wins" then we hugged each other...ew

(The next day)

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I was waiting for Mina to come here today because we're going to practice for the competition, and we're going to perform it tomorrow, I'm really nervous tho..

*Knock knock*

I think she's already here, I stood up and opened the door.

"Oh, mina-ya you're already here"

"Hmm, can we start now?"

"Sure" then we went to the basement..

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Yes, this is my first time after 10 years"

"Haha, you shouldn't be nervous"

"But, I want to say sorry in advance, you know I might do something stupid tomorrow"

"It's okay...just don't concentrate too much so your finger won't get numb"

"Just by thinking that I'm going to fail makes me nervous"

"Yah, stop thinking that you're going to fail okay?" She said then I nodded.

"Btw, Aren't you going back to our dorm yet?" She added...

"Maybe tommorow?"

"That's great...I really miss you" then she looked at me straight in the eyes...down to my lips..

"Uh..um...let's start? Hehe" I said trying to brake the awkwardness...

"Sure" then we start to practice.....few minutes later and we're already done practicing, but we stayed at the basement...she sat beside me then starts to play the piano..

"Woah, you know how to play piano too?"

"Yes, but I'm not that good at playing piano compare to flute"

"Nice, you're really amazing haha"

"Of course I am... that's why you fell for me right?" She said...I kept on silent really, I don't know her, I mean...she used to flirt with me but at the end she'll pick bambam....

"Alright I'll go now" she said then she took her bag, I lead her to the door then I grabbed her hands before she go..

"Mina-ya, I know there's a small possibility that you're going to pick me tonight, but I'll wait for you...I hope you'll pick me" I said then she just nods.

Time has passed, I called jihyo unnie to help me prepare for our date..

"Alright, everything's okay now.."

"Yeah, gomawo unnie"

"It's nothing you know I support michaeng" then she winked.

"Eww unnie you're bad at winking hahahaha" I said jokingly..

"Yah, have you forgotten already? I'm the one who helped you to get this done you know?"

"Haha, I know I'm just kidding.."

"Btw, are you sure that Mina will pick you? I mean...you know, what if she didn't come?" She asked, my face become serious, it took me about 5 seconds to answer.

"It's okay" I said while faking a smile..

"It's okay? But we put too much effort for this"

"I know she'll pick her boyfriend but, I'm still believing that she'll pick me even if there's a small possibility"

"You still love her...don't you?"

"Is that even a question?" Then we chuckled...

"Alright, I'll go now chaeyoung, just update me arraso?"

"Ne" then jihyo unnie left me..

I sat at the table waiting for Mina to come..

5:00..

6:00...

7:00 she's still not here...I'm losing my hope...should I stop waiting for her?, I mean I think right now she's already with bambam, I think...I'm just hurting myself...

"Mam should we serve the foods now?" The waitress asked.

"No, just keep it, I'm so sorry, I'll just leave..." Then I stood up after waiting a couple of hours..I think it's time to leave and stop believing that she'll come and pick me...

When I was about to leave someone grabbed my hands..I turned my head and then..

"Chaeyoung?"

-----to be continued-----

Alright I'm so sorry hahaha, who do you think it is?? Hmmm...

Btw "likey" is already out now come and check it..our goal is to get 10M in 24hours, once and twice fighting!

our goal is to get 10M in 24hours, once and twice fighting!

-xoxo