( back at home with Kim soo hyeon)

" oppa I want bubble tea!!!! plz oppa!!"

" no! if you want bubble tea get it yourself! im not buying you anything now leave me alone!" I yell at her

" no ill only leave you alone if you buy me bubble tea!"

" heck! I aint buy you anything! you have money, so buy it yourself!" gosh! how many times do I have to tell her? WHY DOESN'T SHE UNDERST--

FLASHBACK

" Lisa why are you ignoring me?! what have I ever done to you!!??" I yelled at her. I have never yelled at Lisa before.

" Jung kook! you don't understand do you!?" she screamed

 I don't understand why is she behaving like this!

" ok fine! your angry! so am I! its not always about you. I don't give two shits about what the hell is happening to you at home! you don't have to take out your anger on me do you!? you tell me! you have been avoiding me for two months! what have I ever done to you!?" I "say"

" jungkook its complicated!" she says

"YEH everything is complicated isn't it. that's all you ever say! why???" I say cutting her short. im not listening to any of her pathetic excuses!

" that's coz it is jungkook...." she says quietly

" forget it! im done with you! we r no longer friends lisa!" I shout as I turn my back to her.#

I have the perfect thing to do! This.... is going to be fun!

REALITY

(faded voice)"jungkooook? oi! kook!" oh wait i forgot thingy was here!

"hmm? what?" i say irrittated

"why do you keep day dreaming?"

"idk why do you keep pissing me off?" i say annoyed.

MY MIND RN: LISTEN HERE MISSY! I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOUR RN! WHY WOULD YOU DISTURB ME WHILE IM DAYDREAMING???!!! DO YOU HAVE  A DEATH WISH??!YOU KNOW? THERE ARENT ENOUGH DEAD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. YOU COULD BE NEXT YOU KNOW!!!

of course i said that inside my head so nobody else heard it but me

Seriously though, what is her problem.

" if you dont leave me alone i will punch you in the face! and i wont even think twice about it!" i threaten.

"yeh well if you punch me in the face, ill punch you back!"

thank god we were of the bubble tea topic!

" now! what was i saying?! oh yeh! can i have bubble tea!!?"

" i dont know can you?" i say coldly

Now.....what was i saying about the bubble tea thing..

 "KIM SOO HYEON! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

" or what" she says

" oppa what have i ever done to you your always mean to me!"

" number one i am not your oppa! number 2 you were born. what did i do to deserve this life? go on you tell me! i didst ask to be born. its not my fault my parents got horny one night! i didn't want to be born did i?" OK that was random...

" ugh whatever OPPA"

I.AM.NOT.YOUR.OPPA!

what doesn't she understand!

HI EVERYONE! SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS OUT. HOW WAS MY STORY SO FAR?

PRETTY BAD? I KNOW.