||Hana/One||

Flashback!!!!!!

" oh, Lisa hi!! what are you doing here???" i say with a burst of excitement

the thought of seeing her walking through the soft evergreen glades make my heart flutter with joy. it makes her look so gorgeous that no one could top her beauty. not even the worlds prettiest girl. it started snowing. The soft  isiscles  spinning with such precision made her look like an ice queen. oh wait. i forgot. it was Christmas soon. and it winter as well. the snow was starting to set on the slippery snow but that didn't stop her. as a few snowflakes as light as air landed on hr head, she let out a burst of  pure joy. the snow made everything dark and wet and cold but not her.  She has her auras to keep her warm. Magical! 

" jungkookiEE hii!" she says

she smiled but it didn't really warm up to her eyes. What's wrong?  she seems angry about something. I can tell. How can I tell? Asian Instincts? (NOT RASICST!)  And, suddenly, from that moment on, everything changed. she no longer spoke to me and BOOM!!!!!! our friendship was dead. I just didn't understand! why would she ignore me? I hadn't done anything to her!

14th June

GREAT! 14th of June. My favourite day of the year(!)

What did I do to deserve this?? Oh wait! you guys don't know do you?

My cousin Is flying in from New Zealand. She is such a cow though.

" oppa! I want this!" or " oppa I want that" SO irritating!

did I forget to mention that she is a MASSIVE fangirl of kpop and whatnot.

                                                                                                          BREAK!!!!

( please ignore that as I am typing this up at school!!)

Great! I have to go pick her up from the airport! FML!

Uhhh see you guys later then!

( scroll down!!)#