Do I need to tell him or nah?

But we're on the same boat.

"Nah. I'm not thinking that much. It's just--- have you been realized that girls usually prefer those bad looking guys?"

He look at me.

"I've been thinking on why girls are so picky?"

I sigh.

"Hyung I also thought about that earlier than you. After all of this, I ended up giving up on her." he heaved a sigh.

Poor us.

"I'm going to give up also hyung. I tried so hard but nothing happened. I dropped so many hints about my feelings but ugh---- life is so unfair. She only see me as a friend nor as a brother. Tell me hyung, did my efforts are not enough?" I look at him.

"You did everything hyung but to confess." he look at me.

"Right confesssion isn't that easy you have to gather a lot of courage to do it but you can't blame me hyung, I know you know it, we can't confess that easy." I look at him

"Although she can't noticed my feelings, I am grateful that I could stay by her side. Being with her was enough for me hyung even she can't reciprocate my feelings, it's okay. As long as she's happy, I'm fine. Even I'm not the reason, it's all right." I smiled bitterly.

"You're so sweet hyung. I wonder why girls are like that?" he look at the window.

"Men like us are too good for their desire. They won't like it as much as we tried, still we're only a friend to them. They end up finding a not decent guy. Not too good but most appealing in their sight. And that is way farther to say us." he look at me again.

He is right.

Girls doesn't like a guy who is way good. They think they're boring. Stupid.

"Then are you really going to give up?" he held my shoulder.

"Ne~ I'm afraid I will going to kill myself from this pain. So better give up early than hoping for nothing." I smiled at him.

"So how is the process of giving up for Sana?" I asked him.

His evident sad eyes could tell.

"Actually hyung she can't get out of my mind. Giving up is really hard. It's like giving up your life to death."

"Only God knows how much I love her. I will do everything just for her."

"But just like what you've said, it's better to give up than hoping for a miracle that will never happen. I'm tired of waiting."

He said.

"I am tired too hyung. We're on the same shoe." I said.

It breaks my heart seeing him like this.

He's crying.

A real man is the one who can cry a river just for his love.

Indeed.

The room filled with silence.

It's only me and him.

We planned to go to school earlier than usual.

It's still 6:25 in the morning. The class will start at 8:00.