"Don't worry. It's all good," I said, trying to give her a smile.

"Harry," she said.

"Gaby, I know. I know what this is going to do. I realize I'm probably never going to see her again. I get it. I do, but I don't need everyone telling me. I'm trying hard not to go through with it while they're gone, ok?" I said. Then she came up and hugged me.

"I understand," she said.

"No, you don't," I said, hugging her and burying my face in her shoulder. No one understood what I was going through. It was a complicated situation that I created.

"Harry, Gaby," Perrie said, walking into the room.

"Yeah," Gaby said. Her voice cracked slightly and I'm sure that Perrie couldn't hear it.

"She wants you," Perrie said, looking directly at me.

"Is it that time?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Bye Harry," Gaby said, hugging me one more time before rushing out the room.

"Alright, I'm following you," I told Perrie as she walked out the room and I trailed behind her. I stared at the walls as I past them by. I heard Perrie's voice, but I couldn't catch the words she spoke. I picked up on soft whispers and a car pulling into the driveway. My eyes met Eleanor's before she quickly turned away. She looked toward Charlie and kept her head down. Before passing me, she whispered a soft goodbye and scurried off. Dani looked up at me and gave me a sad look. The car door slammed and footsteps hurried to the door. Dani quickly got up and headed for the door, but she turned and looked at me and came rushing back. She kissed my cheek softly and for the first time in forever she opened her mouth to say goodbye. Then she went to the door and opened it for the boys.

"Alright Harry," Raziel said.

"Raziel," I nodded.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. Then the door bursted open and all the boys rushed in.

"Harry?" Jake said.

"Shh, I need to do this," I said, laying down next to Charlie's lifeless body.

"Don't Harry," Zach said.

"He's gotta do it," Niall said.

"This isn't going to hurt at all," Raziel said. Then she spoke in an ancient tongue that I couldn't catch. I could see a bright light coming toward me. I could hear the tears falling softly on the floor from my friends and I allowed myself to stop breathing. I felt the life get sucked out of me before I felt like I was in an empty space. I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by nothing. I was floating around before I saw her. She sat in a corner curled up with her head buried between her knees.

"Charlie," I whispered. Her head lifted and she looked left before looking directly at me. Her eyes met mine and she felt everything at once. I felt it too. She stood up and walked over to me and smacked me across the face.

"Damn you," she yelled at me. Then she broke down into tears and fell against my chest. I held her close to me and kissed her head although my face burned from the slap.

"How dare you come back? You didn't even care," she cried.

"I did baby I did. I've been trying so hard to get you back," I said.

"You couldn't even remember me," she cried harder.

"It wasn't my fault. But once you died everything came rushing back to me. I've been trying so hard to rescue you," I said.