Chapter 48

Songs of the Chappie:

Never Too Late- Three Days Grace

Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood

You and I- One Direction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaby's POV.

After my talk with Niall, I walked down the hall and bumped into my brother.

"Sorry," I said.

"Just the person I was looking for," he smiled.

"Alright, what did you need?" I asked.

"We probably shoudl talk more privately," he said.

"Alright follow me," I said, pulling his arm into Charlie's old room.

"Alright so you might want to take a seat," he said, sitting on the edge of her bed. I sat down next to him and looked at him.

"I know, Gaby," he said.

"Know what?" I asked. I knew exactly what he was talking about, but he couldn't possibly know that and I wasn't going to give him the chance to figure it out.

"You're pregnant," he said.

"How in the hell do you?" I asked, moving away from him.

"I have connections," he said.

"No. One of those damn girls ran their mouth didn't they," I said.

"They told Aaron and Zach who told Louis, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and I," he said.

"Fuck," I said.

"Gaby you can't keep the baby a secret," he said.

"Yes the hell I can and will," I said.

"No you can't. Especially since you're thinking about abortion," he said.

"No. I'm keeping it away from Niall," I said.

"Everyone in this house knows. Niall will find out. And if he doesn't find out before you kill the baby, then your relationship with him will go downhill," he said.

"I'm not telling him shit," I said.

"Ok well I'm giving you two minutes to say that you will before I tell Harry to go talk to him," he said.

"You can't do that," I said.

"And why not? It's his baby too," he said.

"Because I'm the one that has to carry it around. How in the hell are we suppose to rescue Charlie if now everyone has to protect me and the baby too?" I asked.

"You didn't even give him the decision to have an abortion or not," he said.

"It's not up to him. I'm not ready for a baby adn neither is he. No one in this house is ready for baby. Damn it Jake I'm a senior in high school," I said.

"You're a senior who never goes to high school. None of you ever go to high school anymore, so how in the hell will it affect you?" he asked.

"Because we turn it in through email. Our teachers know that something's wrong and we can't physically be at school, so they give us work at home and we work on it," I said.

"Two minutes are up, are you going to tell him or not?" he said.

"I'm not telling him," I said. Then I saw his face change and he did something. Suddenly I heard footsteps running up the stairs and to my room. I quickly opened the door to see Harry walking into my room and call Niall's name. I heard Niall respond before everything happened slowly.