Chapter 22

Harry's POV.

"Baby please wake up for me," I whispered against her neck. "I need you. I want you to be ok. Baby please don't get lost in the world of depression. Please wake up. See the light again. Gain happiness."

"Harry mate, you've gotta eat," Louis said to me.

"I'm ok," I said.

"No you're not. You have to eat," Niall said.

"Come on guys, don't make me eat," I said.

"No Harry, you're going to eat," Louis said pulling me out of bed.

"Go wash up mate," Niall directed.

"Fine," I said, walking into the bathroom.

They only had a sink, so I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I combed through my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a vampire. I mean my skin was pale and I had dark circles under my eyes. I had to eat and look healthy, not just for me and the boys, but for Charlie. I walked out and looked at the boys.

"Alright, Louie, Zayn, Liam, stay here and be on guard," I ordered.

"Alright Harry," they said in unison.

"Niall, you come with me," I said heading towards the door.

"We'll be back shortly," Niall stated following me into the hallways.

"Come on Niall," I said getting in the elevator.

"Alright. What's our agenda?" he asked, standing next to me in the elevator.

"Well, we're going home to wash up, like the others did during the night. Then we're getting everyone something to eat," I stated, thinking about Charlie and if she would wake up while I was gone.

"Are we getting Charlie something to eat as well?" he asked.

"Not sure. Depends on her movement," I said.

"Alright," Niall said, stepping out the elevator before me. As we walked out, I felt eyes on us and it felt like everyone was watching and judging us.

"Thanks for being here and being serious about this," I told Niall as I got into my black range rover.

"No problem," he said, getting into the passenger seat as I started the car. We drove back to my house in silence.

"Hey can I borrow some of your clothes?" he asked.

"Yeah sure," I said, parking the car.

"Alright thanks," he said, opening the passenger door and walking up my porch. I closed the driver's door and locked the car. Then I opened the front door and walked inside my house.

"Harry," my mother said rushing up to me and grabbing my cheeks.

"Hi mum," I said hugging her.

"Niall," she said rushing over to hug him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I heard about Charlie," she said.

"That's right, you're a nurse," Niall pointed out.

"Yeah," I said.

"Are you guys alright? Is she alright?" mum asked.

"Yes mum. Zayn, Louis, and Liam are at the hospital keeping her company now. They're fine, she's fine, we're fine," I said.

"Did she wake up?" mum asked.

"Not yet. But just in case she does, the boys are there," I said.