Chapter 8

The next morning when I woke up, I checked my phone and there was twenty missed calls from Jules. I could careless, but as I looked around, I didn't see Harry.

I got out of bed and walked down the hall. I had to admit his house was huge. I wonder where his parents are if he's home alone. I'll have to ask him about that later. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and started to eat it. Then Harry walked into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie," he smiled.

"Morning Harry," I looked at him.

He was wearing a white V-neck and black skinny jeans that hung a little low on his hips. His hair was still wet from a shower he must've taken earlier.

"Are you done checking me out love, because you know a picture would last longer?" he smirked.

"Oh gosh you're so full of yourself," I giggled.

"Hey you were checking me out," he smiled.

"Yes I was and yes I'm done," I smiled going back to eat my cereal.

"You know I didn't mean you had to stop," he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Harry," I whispered as his fingers travelled up and down my sides.

"Mmm yes Charlie," he whispered back continuing to rub his fingers against my sides.

"What are you doing?" I whispered trying to hold back a moan.

"Hmm nothing," he said stopping and getting his bowl of cereal.

"You're such a tease," I giggled.

"Oh so you want more," he smirked.

"No, ok maybe, but you'll never know," I giggled.

"Oh I shall," he smiled sitting next to me as he ate his cereal.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked finishing my cereal.

"Ditching school," he smiled.

"Harry I can't," I pouted.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I'm already in trouble with my sister and ditching school will make it worse," I whined.

"Come on babe, please. For me," he whined with puppy eyes.

"But Harry," I whined.

"Charlie," he whined.

"Alright alright," I said.

"Go get change," he said smacking my bum as I walked past him.

"Harry," I whined when he smacked me.

"You know you love it," he smirked.

"Stop," I smiled, walking up the stairs.

I changed into a blue lace shirt with a sparkly gray tank underneath. I put my white ripped skinny jeans on. Then I grabbed my black Uggs and put them on. I walked into the bathroom and curled the ends of my hair and cut myself some cute bangs. I brushed them gently and then washed my face. I added a little mascara to make my eye lashes longer and thicker. I added a bit of blush and clear lip gloss. I grabbed Harry's beanie that he wore the day before and wore it. I walked down stairs to see Harry washing dishes. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my cheek across his back.

"Mmm hi baby," he smiled.

"Hi Harry," I said softly.

"Are you tired?" he asked as he turned around.

"Hmm? No you just felt very comfy," I smiled.

"Holy shit, you look beautiful babe," he said, his voice thick with lust.

"Slow down tiger," I said nodding at the bulge in his pants.

"This is what you do to me," he said, pointing a finger at me.

"Maybe," I giggled.

"Alright alright, lets go," he smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To a place," he said opening the door.

"Oooooh sounds interesting," I said sacrastically.

"I know babe I know," he said grabbing my bum as I walked outside.

"Harry," I called.

"Sorry, can't help it babe," he said opening the passenger door for me.

"At least sometimes you're a gentlemen," I smiled, getting in the car.

"I can be anything you want me to be baby," he said closing my door and running to the driver's side. He started the car and looked at me.

"Just drive Harry," I smiled.

The drive there was silent between us as I listened to Harry and his band singing songs.

"Harry you guys sound really good," I smiled.

"Play the next song," he smiled.

"Ok," I skipped to the next song.

"Diana, diana, front pages are your pictures they make you look so small. How could someone not miss you at all? oh oh oh I never would miss treat you, I'm not a crimnal, I speak a different language but I still hear your call. Diana let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes. You've been lonely you don't even know me, but I can feel you crying Diana let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life. I don't think you even realize but baby you've been saving mine. Diana Diana. It's only been four months, now you've fallen down so far how could someone mislead you at all. oh oh oh I wanna reach out for ya, I wanna break these walls, I speak a different language but I still hear your call. Diana let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes. You've been lonely you don't even know me, but I can feel you crying Diana let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life. I don't think you even realize but baby you've been saving mine. Diana Diana. oh oh oh We all need something. This can't be over now. If I could hold ya swear I'd never hold u down. Diana let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes. You've been lonely you don't even know me, but I can feel you crying Diana let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life. I don't think you even realize but baby you've been saving mine. oh oh oh Diana oh oh oh DIana baby you've been saving mine oh oh oh Diana oh oh oh Diana baby you've been saving mine," They sung.

I teared up and looked at him, he was smiling at me.

"I wrote it for you, but we're starting to get famous, so chaged it to Diana," he said putting his car in park.

"Harry that's very sweet of you," I looked at him.

"It's all because of you. All because I love you," he said kissing me passionately.

I took my seatbelt off and leant into him more as we continues our passionate kiss. He took his seatbelt off and pulled me onto his lap.

"Harry," I said into the kiss.

"Hmm?" he asked continuing the kiss.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too Charlie," he said scooting his car back and continuing to kiss me.

His lips found his way to make neck as he kissing and sucked and bit around. I'm pretty sure he left about three marks, but I'd check that when I get home. Then I leaned back and hit the wheel which made the car horn go off. That ended the make out session and Harry helped me out the car to see the best thing of my life.

--------------------------------------------

Oooohhhhh hahahah I got u. Now you must wait 'till tomorrow. And sowy if it's not published tomorrow, have choir and homework. Sowy lovies. Let me know what you think? Oh go show some love to my commenter Finn_Harries_

Thank you love. Love you all. Keep reading, voting and commenting- Dom