Hard day

Shoot. I tripped, and fell over a trash can. Don't I feel fabulous. I was just walking to my gym class, and sadly it's outside, when this flipping kid moved a trash can in the walking way! I was on my phone texting this unknown number when I fell. I got up and chased the kid and finally got close to him when the gym teacher called me over. Great, now all the students including this on pink haired girl who I saw earlier, saw me chase that kid. Whatever it's gym class..
Ivy's POV
Hahah, oh my Irene that (pronoun) is just so stupid! What the Irene is (pronoun)  even doing? Doesn't (pronoun)  know that boy is the gym teachers son? And he goes here? Omi I will get him to be super mean to (pronoun) and I will make the moves on my beloved GarGar!! Ahhh~ he's go handsome.
Y/N POV
We started playing the game kickball, I was ok but not the best at it. The kid came over to me and tripped me and stuff like that. The gym coach went over to him and yelled at him, "Stop harassing my students! Just because your my son doesn't mean you get to be rude and annoying! James say sorry!" The kid called James came over to me and said sorry, then he winked at me and walked away. Wait. He. Winked. At. Me. What? The heck? Oh-k. Welp time to go to the next class.

Sorry I have to go to school so I will finish this chapter later