Unkown part 2

(I'm sorry school has got me busyyyy but thanks for ya support)
                              Y/N POV
WHAT THE???  I jump up and drop my phone on the floor, Travis walks in casually and asked me "What's wrong Y/N?" I see him walk in and yell and tell him "N-Nothing!" He gives me a look that says ' really?' and starts walking to my phone. He tries to grab it  but I push him out of the way. I try to think of a way to get him out. Idea! Yes! 
"TRAVIS GET OUT IM CHANGING!" "No you're not I'm not gonna leave." Dangit the plan isn't working I'm gonna have to take it a step forward. (I'm sorry) I start to take off my shirt. Travis who realizes this and is shocked, freaks out and runs to his room yelling it's not over or something. I know I can block the unknown but it would be worse if I did that... I yawn and fall into my bed (water bed lol)  and fall asleep.
                     Garroth POV (fancyyy)
I wake up this morning to the sounds of yells, like always. My sister and brothers fighting who gets the food. I hid some donuts so I get them and start munching. Yum. I pack two more for later in my backpack. I walk to school away from my siblings, cause their weird, and see the girl Vasi talked to. I decided to get to know her. "Hey!"
She looks around and sees no one but us are there, she looks at me and asks if I'm talking to her. "Yeah you!" She smiles and her face turns pink, "H-Hi!" "I'm Y/N Tr-" I cut her off to say "Travis's sister right?" "Yeah!" She smiles and we start to talk, I ask her if she wants a donut and she says yes after long convincing (you don't want to steal his donut.) As I get her the donut a kid runs by knocking the donut out of my hand. "HEY YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!" I yell. M She also yells "WATCH WERE YOURE GOING KID." the kid doesn't look back. It looks like we're gonna have to share a donut. Not wanting to make crumbs I put have the donut in my mouth and half in hers. I look into those eyes, (word) Damn she's hot. I want to kiss her but I have to know her first. We finish the donut and start talking more, then her screen lights up on her phone and she says she has to go. I wonder what that was about?
                     Laurance POV (newww)
We watch as Garroth and Y//N shares a donut, we look at each other and practically silently scream. Vasi smiles and fan girls  "Their supppeeeerrrr cute!!! Omiii!!" I smile and laugh at her, she punches my arm lightly and smiles. "Ohhh that hurt!!" I say joking. She genuinely looks shocked and fastly says "OMI laurance I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to hit you that hard, I-" I pick her up and put her over my shoulder and start walking to Garroth standing alone. "Hey Garroth!" "He- wait is that-" "yep this is my super smart and super hot and funny girlfriend," (I'm smart but not hot lol) he smiles and turns around so Vasi faces Garroth. "Bonjour Gar Gar." "VASI!!!" "Ok ok I'll stop, Laurance as much as I would love to stay on you, you should put me down." "Awh I wanted you to stayyy" "Well o want to know about Garroths crush!" "WHAT?!"
                    Y/N POV
I see my screen light up from a text from unknown, I tell Garroth thanks and talk later and I run to the bathroom. Dang it I just want him away. I read the text. "Look outside your school door," and another came "who was that guy you were talking to? You can't talk to guys when we're dating." Upset Madly text him "GO AWAY WE ARENT DATING YOU CRAZY IDOT." I know he isn't here, yet but it's one of his minions. Little did I know this was gonna be a hard day.

YAY IM CAMPING SO IT TOOK A WHILE TO GET THIS DONE IM SORRY ITS SHORT THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT I WILL MAKE MORE LIKE TOMORROW OR SOMETHING LOVE YOU THANKS!!
-💜V