Unknown

AN - Hey! Sorry school has been bla so here's two more chapters! <3 you all!
-Vasi

                            Y/Ns Pov
As I walked home, I saw this shadow of someone, I couldn't see who it was exactly but it was creepy. I ran threw the forest as a short cut. (yep you live by a forest)  Roots made me fall over getting Bruises and cuts, I still ran. I had no choice the follower wouldn't run  through and God darn forest (you only cuss when super upset and no n or f words mk) Running made you tried and you were out of breath when you reached your house. You walked in to your house to see your Dad cooking Tacos. Hey dad!" "Y/N daring! How has school sweetheart?" "It was better than NorthWood (old high school) it was kinda fun." "Did you make friends? What about boys? Crush? How are the teachers? Did Travis look out for-" "Dad!" Yes, No, No (you lied lol) their ok, and Yes! He did great!" you said cutting her off. Your dad smiled and started yelling at Travis to turn the volume of his games off, he was upstairs and you could still here it. You said hello to your dog (you now have a dog ok) and promised to walk the dog soon  because you had a little amount of homework. (Your room looks like this sorry if you don't like it)

You hope onto your soft, squishy (water bed Ahem ahem) bed

You hope onto your soft, squishy (water bed Ahem ahem) bed. You take out your phone from you bag to see 50 text messages. "What the heck?!" You say in a shocked voice. You look through the chat to see all of your friends and some other people you don't know, you read the names out loud to yourself. " Aphmau, Katelyn, Nicole, Kawaii chan, Cadenza, Vasi, Laurance, Garroth, Zane, Vylad, Travis, Dante, Jeffory (urg everyone forgot about jeffory, and Jefferlyn so here he is)  and two unknown numbers. Aphmau and Vasi seem to be fighting with one and Laurance and Dante fighting with the other. You read the text messages
(It will be the first letter of the name for Vasi it will be V~ bold is unknown numbers, bold text is Girl unknown other is boy unknown)

V~ : Get the heck out of here! How'd you even get in this chat?!
Unknown: Well I wanted to talk to newbie.
K: No way! Get out reddie!
A: I'm so confused...
L: GET OUT WHY ARE YOU HERE!
Unknown: cause I feel like it duh.🙄
D- Please don't talk here! We can talk later ok!
G-What the?
Z: WHY AM I HERE GARROTH DID YOU TAKE MY PHONE AND ADD ME??!!
V: Calm down Zane think of meditation.
Z: VYLAD THIS IS NO TIME TO TELL ME TO HAVE MEDITATION! THERE ARE PEOPLE! PEOPLE!!
V: So?
A: um Zane are you ok?
KC: yeah Zane-Kun are you ok?
Z: AHHH GIRL WOMEN THINGS!! IM LEAVING!
G: He will be ok.
KC: ok! Maybe he likes cookies...
J: Yo what is this?
K: Jeffory...
V~: oh no.
Unknown: HAHHAHAH TALKING TO YOUR EX OVER A GROUP CHAT AND ITS AWKWARD HA! THATS WHAT LITTLE SCUMS LIKE YOU KATELYN GET.
V~: GET THE HECK AWAY FROM KATELYN SHE AND JEFFORY ARE STILL FRIENDS AND SHUT THE HECK UP BEING I COME OVER THERE AND MAKE YOU!
Unknown: HA YOU CANT DO ANYTHING!
V~: want to test that theory?
Chat: Unknown left the chat.
L: NOW TO GET RID OF THIS PEICE OF TRASH!
Unknown: So Vasi, how is school? Got a boyfriend??
V~: Ew, yeah your about to be talking to him.
L: WHAT THE (cuss word) HELL! BACK OFF YOUR IN GOD (cuss word) DAMN COLLEGE!
D- Laurance he was just asking a question.
G- Dante he's done mean things to Laurance..
D: oh...
T: What's up?
A: A lot
K: Tons
V~: The Sky
C: Wow guys that's a lot of messages
N: I was about to say that lol
K: Hi Cadenza, Hi Nicole!
KC: Cadenza- Chan! Nicole- Chan! Hi!
V: Yay, more messages. Garroth mom told you to come down and eat, You too Vasi.
G: Mk coming, bye guys.
Unknown: bye
A: Bye
KC: Bye Garroth Kun!
K: Bye Garroth
T: Bye Bro!
D: Bye.
L:See ya soon
V~: I'll be there in a sec ok?
C: Bye?
N: Ok?
Chat Garroth left the Chat
C: Um Laurance were you yelling like 5 minutes ago?
L: Yeah sorry.
N: What you yelling about?
Unknown: me.
C: oh, ew. I get it now.
N: Idk who you are so..
K- Nic you coming over tomorrow?
N-Ya
C: Ok me and Laurance gtg, ttyl.
N: Bye!
V~: Aww bye Cadenza bye Laurance<3
L: Heh don't talk to him and bye everyone.
J: Bye, uh Katelyn can we talk please private message.
T: I'm so confused, I just went to grab a taco and this happened.
D- Taco? Really Travis?
T: Yeah! My dad made them!
D- You had one for lunch.
T: So I can have two!
D- Whatever:
Unknown: don't get fat tho
T-  Hey!
Unknown: I said don't get fat not you are fat.
T: still whatever, bye guys, eating ma taco.
D: yeah I should leave too.
V~: Oh, Bye Dante, bye Travis
K: Bye!
J-Bye
N-bye
Chat: Travis and Dante left chat
N- Katelyn can I over over in like 30 minutes? I'm gonna go pack.
K- Ya see you soon, bye guys I'm goons talk to Jeffory.
J: Bye too!
Chat: Nicole, Katelyn, and Jeffory left chat.
KC: Kawaii chan must leave too, Aphmau~Senpai, Vasi~Senpai are you still here?
A: Yeah I need to talk to someone (ahem I hope you know who) so bye.
V~: Oh Bye KC, Bye Aphmau.
Chat: Aphmau and Kawaii chan left.
Unknown: I'm still here.
V~: Then leave I am and Dante left so bye.
Chat Vasi left the game.
Unknown: whatever.
Chat: unknown left the chat.
After reading the long texts your friends and people you didn't know sent it was 5:35 pm and you ran down stairs to walk your dog D/N (dogs name) before dinner. After walking D/N you ate F/F (fav food) and then had F/D (fav dessert) You hung out with you family, and played uno, after that you went to your room. You were almost asleep when your phone Buzzed.
(Phone home screen where it shows text notifications)

Unknown: I changed my number and school, so guess what Y/N I'm back. Even NorthWood couldn't hold me back.

Whew that's it, it's like 12:30 am here and I need sleep so enjoy the cliff hanger, comment, like, and show to others! Thank you all! -Love Vasi <3