New school!

I was sleeping soundly in my bed, when
My brother came in and jumped on me!
" Y/N wake uppp!! It's your first day at Phoenix drop high! "
"Arggg Travis (didn't see that coming right) go aw- OMIII ITS THE FIRST DAY OF A BETTER HIGH SCHOOL!!!"
"Knew you'd get up!"
"Go away."
I pushed Travis out of my room and got ready, I brushed my H/L white and blue hair and put it in a braid. Then I got up and put on my uniform and did some tiny makeup. I really hope people like me here.. At my other high school I got bullied by this girl and her friends.. But let's not think about that Y/N! Off To school!! I went to grab my books and breakfast.
"Bye Dad! Love you!"
" bye Y/N bye Travis! Travis look out for her ok!"
We could walk to school it wasn't horribly far. As we were walking Travis told me some things, 1 the front door will open in a bit, 2 a Mentor will show you around the school ask them they have Yellow bracelets, 3 there is a club sign up, and don't get hit with a volleyball, 4 no boys but my friends, 5 study hard and have fun, 6 stay away from the Shadow Knights. " ok Travis!"
               Travis POV
As I told her the rules she listened and smiled, Even if I told her a hundred times she would break at least 2 of those rules.. Well I hope she has fun at this school.. I walked her to the gate and told her "I'll be back, I need to talk to the teachers about something, be good."
                      Y/N POV
"I'll be back, I need to talk to the teachers about something, be good."
Great I'm being treated like a child. (300 words Yay!) Hmm. I looked around for this Mentor person. I saw two! One on the left had pretty black hair, was shorter, was texting someone, and had brown/hazel eyes. The other one was tall, with beats headphones and pretty blonde hair with shimmering blue eyes. I walked over to them and asked "um hi. I'm new here and I need a tour of the school before it starts." The black haired girl said, "hi I'm Aphmau! I'm one of the Mentors and the blonde one can help you I need to help that persons she pointed to a young redhead, I hope I see you soon." I walked to the tall Blonde. She was talking to another blonde but a boy, I over heard their conversation, "Garroth I didn't do anything to your Uniform! I'm sure it was Zane or you! I was at o'khasis prep Soccer yesterday night! " The blonde boy looked angry, "You don't even go to that school anymore! And it wasn't me," the boy huffed. "Well both of the principals said I could be the O'khasis girl soccer team captain as long as I participated in other activities here! I-"
I cut off her sentence seeing that I had 25 minutes till school started and I need a tour. "U-um hi Aphmau said to come to you for mentor tour.." " Oh my! I'm sorry! I'm Vasi! (Yep myself:)) This is Garroth one of my brothers! I looked at Garroth. Wow he's really ho- with those Blue eyes, that hair, I hope he's nice.. I mean! No. I just met him. He could be a jerk!!
                  Garroths POV
Wow. She's pretty. Ireneee. I'll have to talk to her later and get to know her first, I'm not like Travis or Dante. Heh.
           Y/N POV
Vasi started showing me around, where my classes were, the bathrooms, cafeteria, library, and other stuff. Then she talked about her and got to know me. She said I could sit with her at lunch because she and her friends and I all had the same lunch. She's pretty cool, we ended up having Music, PE, math, reading and Art together. She said I had Art, PE, Science and Werewolf class with Aphmau. She said she had werewolf class at a different time and I had a few of my classes with her friends.
                             Vasi's POV
This girl looked reallly familiar. I just can't place it. With her Dark green eyes, White/blue hair, and her face. After I told her about her classes I asked her, "sorry but, you look really familiar, have I met you before this?"
                        Y/N POV
"sorry but, you look really familiar, have I met you before this?"
"I'm not sure, I have a brother so you might know him, but you looked familiar too."
"Who's your brother?"
"Travis Valkrum."
"TRAVIS!! Omi! When I find him I'll smack him for not telling me he had a sister!"
"Yeah, I'm not mentioned a lot.."
"Well you're one of my friends now! I've got to know you a lot and you seem cool, but one question, are you a pervert like Travis?" (Heheheh😂)
"EWWWW NOOOO TRAVIS IS SO WEIRD!!!"
"Heheheh ok! Here's your home room, you should talk to that pink haired girl, and hey you're with Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn! Have fun!"

That's is the first chapter of Garroth X Reader PDH a new Girl! Let me tell you some things, one there is no Michi, two I'm going to say that Aphmau, Travis, Zane, and Vlyad are Juniors and You are a Sophomore. I hope you enjoyed this it was around 850 words! :D