chapter eight

Nobody's POV
Baekhyun rushed Hera to the nearest hospital.
    The doctor came quickly to attend to her.

   "What happened to the patient" doctor asked.
"She is p..pre..pregnant and almost raped on her way home from work" beakhyun said shakingly.

  The doctor nodded and went to the operating room. Baekhyun wait outside looking very nervous. "If I had insisted on picking her all this wouldn't have happened. Its all my fault" beak said blaming himself.

  The doctor came out and said
"She is fine"
    "What about the baby. Is he or she alright" beak asked.

     He just found out that even if the baby was a mistake he still love it. He doesn't want to lose the baby and he can't deny that he liked hera from the beginning even if he doesn't want to admit it to himself.

  "The baby is fine. The bleeding was caused because of stress and rest, she must restrain from doing any tremendous work and rest a lot. Also her diet should include lots of vegetables and fruits with water to help blood circulation. "
   "OK doctor can I see her now"
"Yes you can see her. Also she can come check for the gender of the baby in a week time."
    "Thanks".

   Baekhyun entered the general ward and saw Hera.
  " hey you alright " he asked.
"Thanks baekhyun if not for you I don't want to imagine what would have happened. But wait how did you find me" Hera asked.

  "I went to your work to pick you up for dinner to apologize for missing the doctor appointment but you were gone. So i went home to wait for you and you were taking time then I decided to look for you"
    "Oh don't worry am no longer angry about the doctor appointment. Can we go home now."

     Baekhyun cleared his throat
"Hera I want to apologize for ignoring you most of the time. I was behaving like a jerk. This incident made me realize that I don't want to lose you or our baby and am really sorry but I promise to make it up to you. I will be a better father to our unborn baby and a nice guy to you. So will you give me that chance?".

   Hera was so happy. Baekhyun said 'our baby' not 'the baby' that signifies a change right.
Tears are falling from her face. Damn this pregnancy made her very emotional.

  " yes baek I will give you a chance "
"Thanks. The doctor said we should come and check our baby gender next week and not to stress yourself. I was thinking if you could stop your part time jobs. I can take care of the three of us".

   "No I will die of boredom sitting alone at home but I will quit the rest and only stay at the cafe. It is not stressful"
     "Ok whatever suits you let's go home now"
"Hmm let's go".

    Hera POV
As we entered the apartment baekhyun ordered food since its quite late. I am really happy that baekhyun now cares for me and the baby.

  I can't deny that my heart beats for beak. I acknowledge that I like him and I hope he keeps his promise.

   After eating, I entered my room
" Hera do you want to sleep with me" baekhyun asked

   I coughed, is it not to early for that I mean I know am having his baby but I don't think am ready to do the deed again.
   "Do..don't you think is too early for th..that. Am not ready yet" I replied.

    "But its already late don't you want to go to bed"
   "I am not ready to sleep with you"
   "What are you saying. Oh I meant sleeping side by side. What were you thinking" baekhyun asked.

  What was I thinking, am already pregnant and am thinking of sex.
   "Am not thinking about any th..thing "

  "Oh I think I know what you were thinking about. I never knew you had a dirty mind but I don't mind doing IT tonight" baekhyun said smirking.
     "No I was...wasn't thinking about th...that" I stammered
"What 'that' are you talking about" he said teasing me.