chapter four

Nobody's POV
   It has been three month since Hera incident with baekhyun. She noticed some change in her body but didn't pay attention to it.

Hera was at chorong house since its Sunday. They were cooking and trying new recipe. Suddenly Hera felt the need  puke, she covered her mouth and ran from the kitchen to the bathroom and vomited. Chorong followed her with a glass of water. She rinsed her hand and mouth then drank the water.

  Hera sighed and went back to the living room. Chorong was thinking of something and was shaking her head dismissing the thought.
   " Hera are you OK "
"Yes am fine just feeling a little bit weak".

    " your boobs is increasing do you puke often or have any other symptoms" chorong asked

"I don't know. I just feel dizzy some time, I puke sometimes too and my body system has been changing. Why do you ask?"
      " what about your period have you seen it "

   Hera was a bit uncomfortable with the questions that chorong is asking.
" just answer Hera" chorong urged.
     " I don't remember I think I missed it"

" oh my God, wait here let me go purchase something, I will be back in a few minutes " chorong said rushing outside".

  Hera was a bit scared with the questions that chorong is asking.
After a few minutes chorong came back with three pregnancy test.
   " use this. If one us positive, try the other one if it is negative then try the third one OK"
" chorong what are you saying, am not pregnant OK am just feeling sick ".

" all your symptoms are one of pregnancy. Just try it to be sure"
chorong said and gently pushed Hera inside the bathroom.

   Hera sighed she is becoming scared but she managed to read the instruction and quickly followed it. After waiting for some minutes she took it and saw that the three of them has two lines. Her legs were shaking as she bend down and cried.

  Chorong was waiting outside but she noticed that Hera is suppose to come out but she is not. She opened the bathroom and saw Hera crying. She calmly took the test from her hand and the three of them were positive. She opened her mouth and shut it quickly.

  " Hera lets go to the hospital to confirm "
" what confirm chorong the three test says positive. Oh God I ruined my own life. What will my parents say, I wanted to make them proud. What do I do?".

  Chorong took her to the hospital and the doctor ran a test.
    "Congratulations miss ji you are 10 week pregnant. "
Hera felt her whole world crumbling but she managed to say thanks to the doctor who was enlightening her on the don't and dos of pregnancy.

Chorong hugged Hera as she cried.
" Hera stop crying its not good for the baby"
" baby, its not a baby it was a mistake. Maybe I should just abort it"
   " what Hera are you listening to your self, you want to harm an innocent life no matter what its still yours. Am disappointed in you what will your parents say. They know you didn't purposely have sex they know its not your fault!! " chorong said angrily.
" you should tell beakhyun and decide what to do. I know its not easy but be optimistic if anything happens you have me and your baby,please don't do anything to harm yourself, am here for you OK" .

   Hera was thinking about what chorong said
" you are right chorong am disappointed in what I said. I will do anything to protect myself and my baby i will be ok. Thanks I don't know what i would have done without you "
   "Its OK go home now your aunt will be very angry. If anything happens am a call away. OK"
   "I will be going bye".Hera said.

Hera went home and saw her aunt looking furious.
" where are you coming from you bitch" her aunt screamed.
Hera became scared cause she knows what will happen after this and that it might affect her baby.

   " I went to work" Hera answered quietly.
" work you don't work on Sunday tell me now" she said loosing her patience.
   " hmm I..I...I was doing something with my friend "
"Then why did you lie at first, you liar" she said as she pounced on Hera.

  Aunt slapped her and kicked her leg, Hera fell down and she continued beating Hera. She kicked her stomach
" please no, not my stomach, please stop"
" why not your stomach " her aunt said taking interest in her stomach as she continued hitting her"

    "Please it will affect my baby. Hera said crying. Her aunt stopped abruptly.
" what? Which baby? You bitch are you pregnant ?".
    Hera nodded her head.
" what? Who is the father of the bastard you are carrying? Answer now!!!" Her aunt screamed.

     " I..I..don't.k..know. The party I was..Dr..drunk" Hera stuttered and lied.
" You dare go party and have sex with men. You slut you are aborting that nonsense now!!! Let's go to the hospital "

" no am not aborting it, am keeping it" Hera screamed.
   " then get out of my house. Am not taking you and that bastard in" Hera aunt said in anger before leaving the house.

Hera already knew what will happen so she went to her room and packed her things. She took the money she saved from working part time and called chorong.

Chorong came immediately with her car and took Hera to her place. She looked at Hera body which is covered with bruises and wanted to cry. If she didn't invite her to the party this won't have happened. She couldn't stop blaming herself. But she knew she has to be strong for Hera and the baby.

She parked her car and took Hera to the guest room next to her room. She cleaned up her bruises.
   " am sorry chorong for bothering you " Hera said.
" what? how can you have such thoughts. Am not your friend am you sister, and am just taking care of my cousin. Don't think like that and rest" chorong said and placed her hand on Hera stomach "my cousin needs to rest" she said and laughed.
Hera smiled and nod her head as she slept thinking of how to tell baekhyun in school tomorrow.
   She wondered how he would accept the baby or not and slept thinking about it.

Hops i wrote that in a rush. Beakhie did not appear in this chapter but will in the next one. By the way isn't chorong a darling. I got inspired by my friend who is always there for me through thick and thin.
Don't forget to vote and comment so I will be able to write. This is my second fanfic so please support. And the first one rosy lovers too.

Thanks holla!!!!.