EPISODE 32

"But they're not the only one."

Namjoon continues.

================================

"Wait, you said VIXX. So Leo is just around the corner? For how long have they been here?"

Taehyung asks with furrowed brows.

"This is their 3rd day here, I believe. And I also realized, B1A4 hasn't left after the incident with So In Guk."

RM continuously clicks on his laptop.

"Set aside your jealousy against Ken and Sandeul for now. But who are the rest?"

Suga queries.

"We're familiar with most of them but there are new ones too."

RM sighs.

"I thought this wasn't urgent?"

Suga asks again.

Before RM could answer, V's phone rang. He picks up the call without needing to check who called –since he set specific ringtones for important people.

"Dad."

"Tae, are you with Namjoon and Yoongi?"

"Eung. I thought you'd only have a month vacation with Baek appa? It's almost 2 months."

"Hahaha, did our little Taehyungie missed us already? Don't worry, Baek appa will buy lots of gifts for you and your brothers and-"

"Baek, I need to talk to him about something-"

"What?! About you meeting your ex Youngjae?! Hah! If Yongguk and Himchan weren't there I would've slapped-"

Taehyung rubs his forehead while listening to his parents' quarrel on the line. He heard footsteps and the screaming faded after a few seconds.

"So you met your business partners which include your ex, dad?"

"It's purely business. Knowing your Baek appa, he took it personally. It wasn't like he didn't meet Chanyeol here too!"

Daehyun complains like a kid which made Taehyung think who these people he's talking to are.

"Dad..."

"Right? They acted like I was never there and you know what?!"

"What?"

"Your appa even sent me to my office alone since he wanted to spend some quality time with his ex! I still can't believe it!"

"Dad, I know you know how to handle that but I believe you called because of business."