The Jacksons and Others Worldwide Part 1

Start from the beginning

---

"Percy, Percy, it's time to get up, let's get to the airport early." Annabeth tapped my shoulder.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Three a.m. Our flight leaves at five." Annabeth half whispered.

"Exactly, it leaves at five, let's get there by four." I rolled over, burying my face into my pillow.

"Seaweed brain get up, let's beat the rush to security. Remember there are seven of us, not two, it's gonna take a while." Annabeth argued, I could hear a smile tugging on her lips.

"I wish it was just the two of us again." I rolled over and smiled lovingly up at her.

Annabeth blushed and kissed my lips. "Someday it will be again. But for now, it's a family trip, we will still have fun."

She did have a point, and I was already looking forward to the retirement trip I just planned for the two of us to travel around Europe. But she was right about security. For a family with five kids, security would be a problem. I sat up groggily and found my way to the closet, I pulled on jeans and a blue sweater. Annabeth wore jeans, put her hair up as usual and wore a grey sweater.

Annabeth began making the coffee while I took the suitcases downstairs and into the car. I awoke Luke and Zoe, who didn't seem to have any idea as to what we were doing up at this hour. As soon as I put them in the car they were fast asleep leaning on each other in the backseat, I'm so glad they're both so close. Then I got Charlie who must've bumped into every wall we had on the way to the car who joined his siblings in the backseat and was sound asleep soon after. Silena crawled into her seat behind the driver's and curled up into a ball as I left the car. Taylor, was still light enough for me to carry so I brought her downstairs and she continued to sleep even as I buckled her into her car seat. I took the wheel and Annabeth handed me a tall travel mug of coffee, she fell asleep in the passenger seat the whole way to the airport.

Now was the fun part, waking up the family and dragging them through the airport and awaiting our flight.

I got Annabeth up first, who took a minute to wake up before we got the rest of our kids up. I woke Luke and Zoe first so they could help us get the others, and their eyes were half open. But when we woke Charlie, he seemed to understand why we were here and became his usual big ball of energy. Annabeth held Silena's hand as they dragged their suitcases behind them. Luke and Zoe were yawning next to me and Taylor's grip on my hand softened as she leaned her head on my arm.

"Taylor, you've gotta wake up, just for a minute then you can go back to sleep." I ushered her as we reached the glass doors of the airport.

"I'm sleepy daddy." Taylor mumbled.

"I know rockstar, but you have to wake up, you're going to see your friends shortly."

"Is Riley here? And Lily? And Helen." Taylor perked up.

"Not yet, but they'll be here soon, you have to wake up though." I said.

"Ok daddy, I'm awake? What are those things?" Taylor pointed to the big, tall metal detectors.

"Those are metal detectors stupid." Charlie scoffed.

"Charlie Jackson, be nice to your sister. Say you're sorry." Annabeth scolded.

"Wha...but...ok. Fine. Sorry Taylor." Charlie groaned. I heard Luke and Zoe snickering at him. "Oh shut up." Charlie jokingly punched Zoe's shoulder.

"Charlie," Annabeth emphasized his name, she's wasn't taking his jokes this morning.

"Sorry." Charlie sassed, he put his hands on his hips, and stopped walking.