Kendras litty 18

Ronny pov- Tonight is Kendra's litty ass 18 birthday party. I'm throwing it at the hottest club in town. There's going to be strippers I even got her favorite rappers to come preform. And a susprise at the end for her but I just need you to do one thing . Ronny looked over at Mimi .

Mimi- keep her busy yeah I got it big brother calm down everything going to work out.

Ronny-Thanks sis

Kendra pov- I woke up today Is my litty ass 18 birthday but there was no one in the house. I scratched my head

Hmmm I know these mfs anit forgot it was my birthday. My baby not even here tf everybody at???. I decided to go get dressed anyway while I was in the shower I heard noise downstairs I looked at the camera screen in the bathroom mirror and seen it was Mimi on her way up to my room. I relaxed once I knew it was her.

Mimi- Heyyy mama Happy birthday bitch I got you something

I jumped up and down once I notice Mimi had a gift for me. I reached into the bag and there was a fifth of Henny and also there was a card and also a outfit that was just right for me.

Kendra- awwww thanks Mimi I love you

Mimi- you welcome now bitch we going out tonight it's your birthday we gotta turn up

Kendra- you right bitch but I just can't believe Ronny forgot my birthday then on top he anit even answering his phone.

Mimi- Girl I'm pretty sure he got busy or something he a make it up don't worry now let's go get fleeked for the night.

As we are on our way to toyas nails and hair salon we got a phone call from ebony I decided to put the Bluetooth on so me and Mimi can talk to her.

Ebony - Heyyyy bitches what y'all doing

Mimi- about to go get fleeked for the night

Ebony- ugh I wish I can come but see the way I'm set up I'm about to be a mom

Mimi and Kendra- yeahhh we know

Kendra- lol I'm to excited for my mystery niece or nephew

Mimi- Definitely spoiling them and Kennedy.  

Ebony- I love y'all the doctor is about to come back in gotta go byee happy birthday kendra!!!!

With that being said the call dropped me and Mimi enter into the salon getting our weave and nails and toes done after a few hours of getting pampered we we're definitely on fleeked.

Kendra- I'm so fucking mad mi the day almost over and Ronny still hasn't contacted me I swear if he out with another bitch I'm killing him and that hoe.

Mimi-Damn tiger calm down bro probably handling business let's go pick up this weed and get back to your house and get ready for the party just relax.

Kendra- sighs you right this my day the baddest bitch was born on this day .

3 Hours Later:

Mimi pov- After bumping up the curls in my new 30 inch mink hair I received a text from Ronny letting me know the party was ready and everybody has arrived. I released the smoke from my second blunt and put it out for later. I decided to go check on Kendra to see how she was looking once I stepped into the room and looked at kendra my eyes could not believe it. Bitchhhhh you bad if I was gay I would of took you down hoe!!!

Kendra-Bitch stop it lol but thank you you bad too Bitch we about to shut this party down tonight let's go.

Kendra outfit

Mimi outfit.

Kendra- once me and Mimi made our way outside we hoped into her all white Mercedes Benz and took off. About 30 mintues later we pulled up to the party I seen alot of cars parked outside and the place was packed i made way down the red carpet with mimi

Kendra- Bitch what type of shit you got me in I thought we going to party it's quiet.

Mimi- we are calm down doll

Kendra- As soon as we made our way in the main room the lights flashed and everybody went SUSPRISE!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDRA  before I could say anything 2 chains came on stage and preformed birthday. Everybody cleared the way and I was lead on stage where 2 chains was preforming . I was still in shocked as I looked in the crowd and seen all my people dancing and having fun I turned up and when chains was done he gave me a hugged and wished me a happy birthday!! After he left off stage Ronny came on looking like a fucking full course meal. He was Versace down from head to toe. I was happy to see my man he greeted me with a hug and kiss.ronny then took the mic

Ronny- I just wanna tell the my wife the mother of my child Happy birthday baby I love you we came out tonight to have a good time so let's turn up!!!!!

The crowd got hyped as migos and Lil Uzi came on stage and preformed bad and bougie. I looked around and noticed Ronny even had strippers preforming there dances the whole place was packed and lit. I headed straight to my birthday section where all of my people I fucked with was there. We got lit and fucked up so much weed smoke and drinks was in the air. As Gucci mane was done with his show Waka came on stage and showed out . The whole crowd was ready and hyped.

Bow bow bow bitch I'm bussing at em as Waka was about to repeat the same line there actually was a pow pow pow. Gunshots sounded off in the room and everybody took off I took out my 9 Miller meter and Ronny followed behind me whoever was shooting is about to catch a hot one in they ass . As the squad made our way from vip  we noticed nobody was down and was thankful for that . We did see the shooter but Ronny was about to go peak at security cameras to see what happened. Mimi came up to me  I'm sorry about what happened sis.

Kendra- girl it's ok I had fun this bitch was lit it's 5:00 am everybody needed to go anyway.

Mimi- That's what I'm talking about Kendra nothing but positive vibes bitch!!!

Ronny pov- me and Terrance made our way into the room to view cameras as we zoomed in all I could do was shake my head just when I thought this was shit was over I learned it had just begun.

Terrance- Anit that one of them dirty ass Eastside niggas

Ronny - yup that's Rodney and his dirty ass crew the nerve of them mfs to shoot up my girl party bitch it's war now. Mfs think because I'm a husband and father that the old Ronny not still in me

Terrance- I agree big dawg time to come out of retirement.

anonymous: That bitch think she may of got away with stealing my husband and ruining my life but I got something for her she better watch her back . There will be a whole lot of blood shedded.stupid bitch

*Excuse mistakes and grammar.