chapter 1

Kendra pov - I sat up on my bed bored as ever. Ebony was in school and I had nothing to do until she got home I decided to call my big cousin Stacey. Stacey was 20 years old and a very fun person to be around she was more of my bestfriend than my big cousin I looked up to Stacey as a sister. Bihhhh I'm bored

Stacey- Kendra bring your Ass to my house lol and bring some snacks we finna roll up with a few of my friends.

Kendra-shiddd you ain't gotta tell me twice on my way in five. With that being said I grabbed my keys locked up the house and left it took me about 30 mins to get to Stacey house because I went and brought wings and drinks for everybody and plus she lived in the projects. As I made my way into the house I sat the food on the table and sat back on the couch Stacey had handed me some backwoods to roll so I did that while she got her house together few minutes later a few people was here I loved when Stacey had sessions because I got to meet alot of people that way and knew all the grown people business.As everybody got settled one particular face stood out to me. I couldn't believe it was ebonys stepfather Ronny he had came over to chill with Stacey and was already smoking he winked at me and I just smiled I guess Stacey caught what happened so about 10 mins later she pulled me to the side.

Stacey- girl I seen Ronny winking at you and I know I can't tell you what to do but be careful Ken he's not one of these little ass boys you use to this a grown ass man and he will fuck you up. But I am here for you know that.

I nodded my head and we returned back to where everybody was at.20 mins later everybody was knocked out except me and Ronny. Apparently he brought some stronger weed this time but I was use to it me and ebony use to sneak and hit his blunts all the time when he wasn't looking I took a deep breath and got myself together ok Ken time to be on your grown woman shit Ronny was just sitting there on his phone I decided to go upstairs and walked past him with  extra sway in my hips I went into the bathroom and left the door cracked 3.2.1 there was Ronny entering the bathroom and locked the door behind him he sat me up on the bathroom counter top and stood infront of me. I couldn't help but blush when he licked his lips.

Ronny-wassup with you ma what you doing here don't you suppose to be in school.he said in a calm voice

Kendra- no I graduated by this time he had my pantys  soaking wet.

Ronny- mmm smart I like that how old is you he said moving in closer and wrapping his arms around my waist.

Kendra-17 I was loosing  control he had me right where he wanted me.

Ronny-ight but keep this between me and you Ma I'll break you off 2500 a week that ass you got on you is  unresible and I want a piece of you.

He begin kissing my neck I softly moan he opened up my legs and slid my pantys off since I had on a dress it made it very easy for him to slide right in when he did it felt so good he brought me in closer to him and started kissing me we made out while he continued to go in and out his strokes was slow and steady then he speeded up a Lil I couldnt help but moan because he was hitting my spot after a about 10 minutes of fucking we was done he cummed in the condom and threw it away after fixing me and him and him up we kissed for about another 5 mins the attraction between us was deep I can tell it was going to be more then just fucking. He helped me off the counter as I was walking out the bathroom he smacked my ass hard that turned me on more.By the time we made it back downstairs everybody was up and eating up all the food I had brought over I sat back on the couch and Ronny had business to attend to so he left. 10 minutes later Stacey made everyone leave after the last person left she came to sit next to me.

Stacey pov - I woke up and seen Ronny and Kendra coming from upstairs I cringed at that thought because I know what type of guy Ronny is.all I could ask myself Is what the fuck does he want with my little cousin. Ken please tell me you two used protection.

Kendra- what is you talking about Stacey I didn't fuck Ronny I went to your room to lay down when I came out he was leaving from the bathroom so I said hey to him and that was it

This bitxh must really think I'm dumb with her fast ass.

Stacey- oh OK woooo I thought something went down

Kendra-Nah he my best friend Step father I couldn't do that to her

Stacey- little did she know I smelt Ronny's cologne all over her I ended the conversation grabbed me some BBQ wings she brought over and went to my room.