Chapter 16

Kendra pov- looking at my baby girl sleep peacefully in her crib I walked back into My bedroom where Ronny was laying on his back watching football.

Kendra-can't you believe it our baby girl is 2 months already damn time flying

Ronny-yeah next thing you know imma be beating little niggas ass for looking at my babygirl

Kendra-chillll you not going to embarrass our daughter

Ronny-shiddddd Ronny said making his face like Shaq meme.

I rolled my eyes and rolled over to get me some sleep before I could dose off Ronny took me into his arms I just laid there peacefully thinking. Even though I'm a wife and a mother now I will be turning 18 soon and my goal is to get into college and become a doctor. I want my baby girl to look up to me and be proud. Ronny always told me not to worry about nothing to just be there for him and Kennedy but I wanna be able to Provide for my family too. I'm not going to put too much stress on it though I'm just going to pray and keep it moving.

THE NEXT MORNING......

Ebony pov- Today was the day i reveal to everybody my secret. Buzz already knew when I woke up one moring with bad moring sickness. He is pretty excited to become a father and I am too. I just thank God I'm with my soon to be child father. Baby I'm so nervous to see how everybody going to act.
Buzz- it's ok baby as long as you got me nothing else matters imma be right by your side for good I promise.
Ebony- thank you baby I love you so much
Buzz- I love you more now get dress so we can go to Denny's and feed my baby.

With that being said I put my hair into a bun and put on my long sundress buzz came up behind me and smacked my ass i jumped at the feeling he knows that turn me on. See that's why we got a little one coming now !!!

Buzz-yeah yeah lol let's roll Bae

Ronny -Baby I wonder what ebony got to tell us got us driving to Denny's in a hurry.

Kendra- I think I know what it is but imma keep quiet before I speak

Ronny- I got a feeling I know too seem all to familiar.

Kendra pov-for the rest of the car ride was quiet me and Ronny held hands while he drove with the other. Kennedy was with my momma since she wanted her for a whole week. After a few minutes we pulled up to Denny's. I didn't get out immediately because ronny gets mad when I don't let him open the door and help me out. He saids that i am his Queen and he plans on treating me just like that for the rest of our lives together.i smile at that thought because it really is romantic for him to do. After helping me out he gave my ass a hard smack I smiled and acted like I was a little embarrassed.

Ronny- daddy going to tear that ass up when we get home

Kendra- it's been awhile since me and Ronny had sex we didn't always do it because now that Kennedy is in the house we be more mindful about everything. But I definitely am ready to get this pussy beat up out the frame . I thought to myself while we was walking into Denny's i seen the whole gang. I was inbraced in so many hugs while all of Ronny goons dapped him up. I smiled at all the good vibes I was around we all set at one big ass family table talking about everything and catching up on life. While we all laughing I felt hands go up my dress I was wearing. I looked down and seen ronny rubbing on my inner thighs I smiled at him and continued to eat my food like nothing is happening. Then all of a sudden I felt a finger enter me. Ronny was fingering me and made my pussy so wet. It made it hard to talk while he was doing that.

Ebony-you ok sis

Kendra-yeah ebony girl I'm goooodd

Everybody at the table busted out laughing at my response.

Ebony- ok so me and buzz got a announcement to make.

The gang- oh shit

Ebony- I just wanna say I am PREGNANT BITCHES!!!!!!

Hearing those words come out of ebony mouth made me happy. My little girl will finally have somebody to play with me and Mimi stood up to hug ebony and everybody dapped up buzz. We all talked to each other for another hour then said our goodbyes. Soon as I got into the car Ronny went to work he pushed my dress up. I didn't have no panties on so it made it easy access for him to push his finger in and out my pussy. I moaned so loud because it felt so good he rubbed my Pussy driving me crazy. Because of the speeding ronny did we made it back to the house fast but safe. He bent me over his shoulders and smacked my ass hard. He took us in the house and slammed me on the bed. He snatched my dress off and began eating my pussy like it was his favorite meal. He went sucked on my clit driving me crazy then he began to finger me while licking my pearl. He drove me crazy. I came all in Ronny mouth after he licked my juices out he kissed his way up my body and kissed me. He whipped his dick out and I went crazy. He stuck it in causing me to let out a loud moan. He went in and out fast fucking me so good.

Kendra-"oooooo shit " daddy fuck me

Saying those words had ronny putting in work he then pulled out.

Ronny-Toot that ass up for daddy Bae

I did what he said and arched my back just right. Ronny slammed in me hard it  hurted a little bit.

Kendra - Damn Nigga

Ronny- shut the fuck up and take this dick

When he said that he smacked my ass hard indicating me to throw that ass back on him it started feeling good after a while and my legs began to shake  from all the pleasure I was receiving

Kendra- I'm about to cummm

Ronny-hold it baby

Kendra-mmmmmmm

After a few more pumps me and Ronny came together collapsing on the bed breathing extra hard. We cleaned each other up after the shower together I was in a good mood. I decided to go in the kitchen to cook some pork chops and Mac and cheese with some corn . Me and my husband about to have a good night.