chapter 2

Kendra pov - it's been 2 weeks since I heard from Ronny he hasn't called or text me I sighed because I knew what I was getting myself Into anyway today was going to be a chill day for me and ebony we were going to watch movies at her house and eat up all the snacks. I packed my pajamas and something cute to wear for the day after.After packing my clothes I made my way to ebony house she was standing outside waiting on me I gave her a hug  and noticed that Ronny was here I rolled my eyes and made my way into the house and down to the basement where ebony's movie room was at.

Ebony-girl I wish you had of been at school today kesha beat Madison ass

Kendra- girl I knew it was going to happen she kept picking with her all last year hahaha I just wish I was still in school I hate I graduated early I miss y'all

Ebony- girl bye I wish I could of graduated early we could of been at our dream school right now

Me and ebony decided to go to college together the school we are attending in the fall will be Texas Southern university one of the known hbcus in the south. Im excited for us instead of staying on campus we are getting out own apartment so we can have more freedom.

Kendra-True true true

Ebony-girl what movie you wanna watch 

Kendra-um it don't matter oooo how about that movie with Tupac and Janet Jackson

Ebony-Bih you mean poetic justice

Kendra-shut up bihh

With that being said ebony turned the movie on few minutes later ebonys mom came downstairs I jumped up and gave her a big hug she hugged me back ebonys mom always treated me like her own. It would be plenty of days when me and mom would fight and when I got put out ebony mom was there for me. Shes bestfriends with my mom.

Ebony-wassup mom

Mrs. Carter- I wanted you to come with me to the store to get some snacks and stuff

Ebony-ok mom yo Kendra you wanna come?

Kendra-no y'all go ahead without me imma be looking for some other movies to watch for us ebony.

Ebony-ok I'll get you some takis and brisk tea and a resse cup

Kendra-see thats why you my.....

Mrs.Carter- don't even think about saying it Kendra I would hunt you down

Kendra-mann ma I was just going to say bestie

Ebony giggles

Mrs.carter- mmm hmm don't ma me now lol we will be back Ronny's upstairs Kendra just incase if you needed anything

With that being said ebony and Mrs. Carter walk upstairs and out of the house I stayed down stairs in the movie room searching for movies to watch. When I heard footsteps the door opened and there was Ronny walking in I just sat on the love seat mean mugging him. I cant lie he was looking hell of fine.he had on a all black true religion v neck a all black true religion jeans and black timberland boots with a gold rollie.

Ronny- wassup MA why you got that look on your face

Kendra-dont play dumb Ronny I ain't talked to you in like what 2 weeks

He made his way over and sat down on the loveseat I was on. He put his hand on my thigh.

Ronny-look ma I didnt talk to you because ebony mother is crazy that bitch be going through all my shit I wasn't about to have you caught up in some shit I ain't that typa dude plus I care about you Kendra and you know I'm catching feeling for you. I promise I'm a do better MA

Kendra-how I know you not lying to me

Ronny-you will see baby

With that being said Ronny lean over to kiss me I couldnt help but to kiss him back. I stood up and got to my knees I had Ronny stand up as I unbuckled his pants when I pulled his dick out he was on hard I begin to lick all around his dick then slowly suck his dick he through his head back and moan in pleasure after about 5 mins he came all in my mouth and I swallowed he stood me up on my feet and gave me a kiss I took off my pajama shorts and laid back on the love seat Ronny got on top of me and slid in while he was inside he use his free hands to lift up my shirt and began sucking on my hard nipples he placed my hands behind my head with his and begin pleasuring me I never felt this feeling before I moaned   out loud  the louder my moans got the harder Ronny went. After we was done missionary style he sat down and I got on top we kissed while he ram his hard dick in me we was having sex without a condom so it felt so good feeling every inch of him. After we was done and I creamed on him. He smacked my ass and I knew what time it was I bent over on the arm rest of the couch and Ronny started hitting it from the back I had back dimples so I know he was already turned on after about 10 minutes he pulled out and cummed on my back he pulled me into his arms and we made out he grabbed my ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Ronny then grabbed my hands and lead me upstairs to the master bathroom and we both took a shower together he helped me clean myself up afterwards we went back downstairs I was laying in his arms while he was on his phone he rubbed my back.

Kendra-nobody never made me feel the way you do

Ronny-is that right my baby he said while looking at me

Kendra-yess lol

Ronny- baby I'm here for you whenever you need me I know you hanging with ebony today but tomorrow we spending time together if this shit going to work Kendra you gotta keep quiet

Kendra- boy bye I know what it is

Ronny-whatever imma about to head out to the projects I got business to handle

I stood up and took Ronny hand and walked him to the door he kissed me and smacked my ass as hard as he can and left that kinda made me wet inside I swear he knew all my weak spots Mrs. Carter better watch out Im snatching her man.

Ebony pov- I laughed at my mother's joke as we got out the car soon as I got into the house I ran to the basement where ebony was the room smelled good. umm girl what you sprayed

Kendra-lol my bath and body works cucumber. I couldn't Help it I was addicted to the smell

Ebony- lol girl yes that is my favorite to and here your snacks did you pick a movie.

Kendra-yes let's watch straight out of Compton I didn't get to finish the whole movie

Ebony - ok girl

After laughing and joking with my bestie she was knocked out I turned the movie out and joined her since it was pretty late.

Please vote and comment what you guys think this is my second book also check out my first book good girl to trap queen. I appreciate you all