chap 7

Kendra pov - Today I woke up super excited me and Mimi had a hand full of things to do like attend one of the famous fashion Week here in Paris.I woke up to breakfast next to me I smiled at the rose and note card Ronny left me the note just told me him and Terrance was meeting up with there plug and for me and Mimi to have fun today. He also left his card attached to the back of the note I laughed to myself He must not know who I am I was going to run it up on any and everything I wanted. After eating breakfast I did my hygiene and hair and decided to wear my all white Micheal Kors dress with the white and gold Micheal Kors sandals to match. I met Mimi in the lobby where we had on the samething we were matching. she was starring down at her phone I snuck up behind her and pulled her hair let's go with your sexy ass. She turned around ready to smack me until she realized who I was.

Mimi-Bitch you plays to much lol

Kendra-lets go hoe

After riding around in the range going to ever designer store we found we decided to head back to the hotel for lunch and to freshen up for the fashion show that was starting in a hour. Lucky for us we were one of the top hotels in Paris. When we made it back to the hotel the restaurant we had booked was full good thing I thought ahead and made reservations the waiter spotted me in the line and pulled me and Mimi out and to our table. What would like madame?

Kendra-for now give me the vintage wine

Waiter-and you madame?

Mimi -ill take what she's having

Waiter-ill be back with your drinks

Kendra-sighs this is so beautiful I'm so in love

Mimi -yes just imagine waking up to this everyday I could get use to it

Kendra-yess but before I leave here I want to do something exotic wild like

Mimi -like what bitch ????

Kendra-i want to have sex at the top of the eiffel tower

Mimi-what am I going to do with your wild self I'm done with you Kendra *giggles*

Kendra-you laughing I'm serious lol you know me I gotta do this.

Mimi pov -After an hour of enjoying our lunch it was time for Kendra and I to attend the fashion show. We arrived at the building just in time to spot out different celebrity's and claim our seats in the second row I even got the chance to see one of my favorite idols Nikki Minaj sitting​ in the front I didnt like her outfit but Nikki was still poping even shitting on Remy ma harder. Kendra I gotta talk to the fashion designer I always wanted to do fashion and I feel like I should use this opportunity while we are here.

Kendra -im behind you a hundred percent Mimi once the show over let's go talk to the designer. But wait he might asked to see some of your work.

Mimi-why you think I have my big mk bag today

Kendra -ok then bitch look is that Nikki Minaj???

Mimi-girl yeah I been spotted her with the titty out she cute or whatever

Kendra-girl I love her I gotta get a picture with her

After enjoying the rest of the show me and Kendra headed back stage to get the behind the scenes on everything. As we were walking I bumped into one of the designers.

Mimi-omg I'm so sorry I wasn't paying any attention

The designer-nooo noo it's OK I really like your outfit did you design that