Period

Requested by @starlamon!

You woke up with pain in your stomach. You groaned as you rubbed your eyes and laid down on the bed for a few minutes, then you stood up. You gasped once you saw the blood that were on the sheets, and also on your shorts.

"How can I not see this coming?" You asked yourself before you tearing up the sheets, and placed it into a washing machine then the machine does its' magic.

You then went to the bathroom to shower and clean yourself with warm water. While you were showering, you heard a door knock.

"Babe? It's me, open up." Marc says. "Please, I need to pee."

"I can't, sorry Marc." You sighed. It's not like you were shy or anything, it's just that you never show him that you're on your period.

"Why? Um, oh. Okay, never mind. I'll go somewhere." He sighed and walked away before you can reply anything. You immediately felt bad because he literally only wanted to pee and you pushed him away.

Shaking off your thoughts, you continued to shower for the twenty minutes. After you were done showering, you didn't seem to find Marc anywhere. You sighed, thinking maybe that he went somewhere else.

You changed into your comfy clothes, then sat down on the couch to watch something on the television.

You heard a key jingle on the door knob that was coming from outside. The door opened, revealing a smiling Marc. You were then confused, why was he happy?

"Hey, babe," He says lowly with a smile. A bouquet and a box of chocolates on his arm.

"Who's that for?" You asked almost immediately.

"You." He says as he sat down beside you on the couch, then hands it to you. "I know that you're on your period, and that's probably the reason why you couldn't let me pee in my bathroom."

You gladly took the bouquet then sniffed them. And for the chocolates, you put them aside for you to eat later. "Thank you, Marc. You're so lovely. But how did you know?"

"I count the days."

"You creep!" You laughed and slapped his shoulder.

"I mean, other guys should probably know when their girls are having their, um, you know, leave days." He stuttered a bit. "Sorry if if you're weirded by the fact that I know."

"I'm not weirded, at all." You said, fascinated by him. "I just- You know what? Drop the topic. I'm in desperate needs of cuddles. Cuddle me, now."

"Will do, honey!" He chirps before wrapping his hands around your body, as you leaned your head onto his chest.

{vote, comment and share}

A/N : hope that this satisfies your plot!