Mistake - Part 1

Y/N's POV

Marc had rented a villa near the beach, just for the both of us. We needed a vacation; meaning away from work, no errands, nothing. Just relaxation.

"So, I think that we should go to a bar tonight," He thinks, looking at me.

"Yeah, sure, why not." I smiled and nodded.

As I was about to sit down on the couch next to him, the door bell rang.

Both of us exchanged looks, thinking the same thing. "Did you invite someone here?" I asked.

"No, not at all. But I did tell some of my friends that I'm here, don't know if they want to hang out or something," He shrugs.

"I'll get the door," I sighed. Once I opened the door, I saw a tall, gorgeous girl. She looked about my age.

"Hey! You must be Y/N!" She pitched voice says, making me cringe a bit.

"Yes, and you are?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"I'm Nicolette." She introduced herself, "Is um, is Marc here?" She bit her lower lip as she took a peek inside.

"Who's at the door, baby?" I heard Marc asked from the living room.

"Um, it's-"

"It's Nicolette!" She shrieks.

"Nicolette?" Marc asks once again, but this time he was at door with me. Once he saw her, he smiled widely. "Nicolette!"

"Marc!" She gushed as she went inside without my permission, I then rolled my eyes.

"You look... wow." He said, making my blood boil. Um, excuse me? I'm here- your girlfriend is here, you idiot.

"Aww, thanks!" She gushed once again, "Brian told me that you were here for the week, so I decided that I should come to say hey! So, hey!" She chuckles.

Alright, you already said hey, you can go now.

"Hey," He chuckles too. "While you're here, let's hang." He suggested.

My eyes widened when he said that. He still hasn't look at me, nor tell me who she really is.

"I would love too." She smirks, then held his hand as she leads him to the living room, abandoning me.

My blood was boiling now, how dare she? I then let it flow, what it they're old friends and wants to catch up a bit? I trust Marc, I trust Marc that he wouldn't do anything with Nicolette.

Instead of being with them to monitor them, I went to Marc and I's shared bedroom, resting myself. I then drifted off to sleep.

I then got woken up by a disturbed laughter- Nicolette's. It was annoying as hell, her voice shrieks everytime.

I then hid somewhere behind a wall, that I could hear their conversation. They were playing truth or dare, a game that I would not recommend if you're drunk.

"So, Lette, truth or dare?" Marc asks.

"Truth," She replied.

"Have you ever had feelings for me?"

And there was a silence. I couldn't really see her, so I took a peek. I gasped, her eyes were closed as she enjoyed Marc's lips on hers.

Instead of shouting them to stop, I just froze, continuing to watch them kiss. Marc looked like he didn't cared to pull away. My eyes started to get watery, meaning a tear would slip out anytime.

Seconds later I had enough. I went back to our shared bedroom and started to pack fast. Once I packed everything up, I went out and saw them.

They were not kissing anymore, in fact, she was smiling and Marc just froze, probably realising what he had done.

"Fun?" I sarcastically laugh.

"Y/N," Marc looks at me with pleaded eyes.

"I-" Nicolette tried to talk but I cut her off.

"Shut up you skank," I spat. "You kissed him. You knew that he already has me, so why'd you do it?"

"I-"

"I am not fucking done yet!" I shouted, making both of them shivered. "What the actual fuck? I trusted you, Marc! How could you do this to me?"

"I'm so sorry, baby, but please, let me-"

"No! I don't want to hear you anymore!" I shouted as tears were rolling down my cheek. I looked at Nicolette, she felt bad and looked down as her fingers intertwined with each other.

"Please, I-"

"I said no! What part that you don't fucking understand?!" I shouted even louder than before. "I'm out of here."

And with that, I left the building without turning back.

***

few days later

I sat down at the bar, alone. And I only had one drink, so I wasn't tipsy or anything.

Marc had called, texted and left voicemails. I told my parents of what happened, so everytime Marc comes by to my parent's house to find me, they would ask him to leave immediately.

When I was about to order my second drink, someone sat down across me as he stopped me.

"Y/N," He croaked.

"Brian?" I raised a brow. Brian is a good friend of Marc since they were little.

He nods. "I'm so glad I found you."

"Oh. Why is that?" I asked as I looked at him intensely, he was shaking a bit. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright." He responded. "I just, I just want to apologise for everything that I did."

"You didn't do anything," I chuckled.

"I did," he sighed. "It was all my fault."

"What? What did you do?"

"The Nicolette coming over to you guys' vacation." He looked down, "I told Nicolette that you guys were there. I totally forgot that she likes Marc."

"It's not completely your fault," I scoffed.

"It is. If I didn't tell her, she wouldn't be there," He pointed out, "You and Marc would still be there, having fun."

I remained silent, not knowing what to say next. What he said was true though, but I can't really blame him a hundred percent.

"I know that you aren't going to forgive me now, and I understand." He gave me an apologetic before standing up. "I'll see you when I do."

And with that, he left.

***

"Marc came today," My mother sighed. "Maybe you should talk to him."

"What? Are you crazy?" I laughed, but then my laughter died down when I look at her, she was serious.

"I'm serious, Y/N! What if he wants to explain to you on what really happened? His point of view, it could different from yours." She made a point.

"Did he told you to say this?" I asked.

"Not at all, I'm saying this because this is what I think." She patted my back then left me in the kitchen with a hanging thought.

Should I go see him? Or should he come to see me? It's either that option, or, not see each other at all.

Here's the thing, both of us are still technically together, because none of us even called it a break.

I quickly texted him, asking if he wanted to meet up.

Me: I'm free. You can explain yourself, I'll be waiting at San Fareio beach at 4pm.

{vote, comment, share}

idk any san fareio beach, but like let's just go with the flow