Where's Y/N? - Part 1

i know nothing from valencia to barcelona, so please bare with me on this imagine

***

Y/N's POV

"Okay, babe, you got this. I believe in you, just try not to fall and you'll be fine." I hugged my husband, Marc, as he hugged me back.

"I will, baby, don't worry, okay? I promise that I will be on the podium! Because, hello, this is the last race." He chuckled, letting go of me as he kissed my forehead.

"Good." I smiled.

He then picked up his helmet then smiled as inserted onto his head, he then pointed at the buckle, "help me, please."

I giggled as I buckled up his freshly new helmet that Shoei gave to him yesterday. "There, now, get em boy."

"And, Y/N?" He looked at me as he smiled, though I couldn't really see it.

"Yeah?"

"I love you," He awed.

"I love you too." I blushed.

***

"Oh my God!" I squeed once Marc got passed though Maverick Viñales and Valentino Rossi. "He's so close, I could feel it!"

"He can do it, he's a fighter." Jose told me as his eyes still glued onto the television in front of us.

I nodded, then jumped a little when my phone rang. Jose looked at me as he nodded, signalling me to pick it up. I smiled at him then went to the back of the pit box.

"Hello, mom!" I squealed once I answered the call.

"H-Hey dear," My mom answered. Her voice was a bit small and raspy, and I knew that she wasn't happy.

"What's wrong?" I asked, starting to get a bit worried.

"Y-Your grandmother.. she passed away two hours ago. I know that you're at Valencia supporting your husband, but, we really need you here right now. Her funeral is in three hours." My mother answered, her voice breaking word by word.

I instantly froze, as tears were starting to from in my eyes. "W-What? Y-You're not joking, are you?"

"I'm not!" My mother bursted into tears.

"I'm coming! I'll be there mom, just don't worry, okay? I'll be there before you know it!" And with that, I hung up the phone.

I then ran to Jose, who was Marc's personal assistant and also close friend, and tapped his shoulder. He turned to look at me, then his facial expressions changed.

"Y/N? Are you okay? You're crying!" He panicked, looking at me like this.

"I-I have to go.. If Marc asks, just tell him that it's really important. Okay? I just- I need to go there right now!"

Before he could answer, I ran towards the exit of the pit box. Since there was no time to drive all the way from Valencia to Catalonia, I decided to book a plane. This was devastating.

***

Marc's POV

I smiled widely when I crossed the finish line, being in first place. I knew that I could do it, because Y/N always gave me the confidence.

Oh, I can't wait to hug her- and kiss her! Instead of stopping next to the fan club, I decided that I should just go to the place below the podium.

Once I arrived there, my facial expression changes. Where is she? I only saw Jose, my dad and my team. I parked the bike then Carlos immediately hug me tightly.

Without hesitation, I hugged him back. I then unbuckled my helmet then took it off. I looked at crowd, searching for Y/N.

"Who are you looking for, Marc?" Carlos asked once he looked at me, looking somewhere.

"My baby. Y/N. Where is she?" I asked him quickly as he gulped, then turned to Jose for an answer. I then ran to him, looking at him as his eyes widened.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked quickly.

"Umm.. She said that she went somewhere because it was important. Oh, and not to mention she took a phone call then she cried while telling me that then ran out from the pits." He said slowly, as I furrow my brows. "But don't worry about it. Maybe she'll come back here? Right now I want you to focus being on the podium, okay?"

What the hell? Is he for real right now? What kind of husband wouldn't be worried where his wife went? But he's right, I have to concentrate.

Y/N's POV

I sighed as I buckled onto the seat. Luckily, I managed to book a flight from Valencia to my hometown. I still couldn't believe it, my one and only, the woman who taught me how to cook the greatest dishes is now gone. I just couldn't believe it, at all.

But I had to accept what came. This is life, we all eventually die anyways. I was sitting in Business Class, the ones with single seats. It was easier so I didn't have to talk with anymore while I'm in this mood.

I feel bad for not telling Marc, or José the actual reason. I mean, Marc would freak out! An hour later, all of the passengers heard something explode from below, we then look at each other, freaking out.

***

Four hours later

Marc's POV

"Her phone is off! I can't reach her!" I sighed, feeling really annoyed now.

"Then call her mom," José suggested as my eyes widened. Why didn't I think of that? I'm so stupid.

"Yes, you are." José answered, like he was reading my mind.

I sighed as I called Y/N's mom, few rings later then she picked up the phone call.

"Marc?" She sniffed.

"Yes, it's me. Um, are you okay? Is Y/N with you?" I asked slowly.

"I-I'm fine. N-No, Y/N isn't with me. Didn't she tell you where she went?" She sounded worried, I mean, who wouldn't be worried?

"She was suppose to be here two hours ago," She said worriedly.

"What? Why would she be in Barcelona now? Did something happen?" I quickly ask.

"H-Her grandmother passed away. I called her when you were racing. She told me that she'll be here before I know it. B-But she isn't here."

vote and comment

WHERE ARE YOU Y/N?! MARC IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!